- Replaces your existing deadbolt on doors that are 1-3/8" to 2-1/4" thick with just a screwdriver
- 100% key-free making it more secure than standard deadbolts because there's no cylinder to pick. Plus, there are no keys to lose!
- Z-Wave Plus is built-in and there's a single-step enrollment process for adding the lock to compatible smart home and alarm systems.
- Works with dozens of Z-Wave Plus smart home and alarm systems including ADT, Honeywell, Alarm.com, Vera, Qolsys, 2Gig, and more.
- Create unique entry codes for people you trust and delete codes when you need to.
- You won't get locked out if the batteries die. Simply hold a 9V battery to the terminals below the keypad for a temporary charge.
- BHMA Grade 2 Certified and backed by Yale with a lifetime warranty on the finish and mechanical and one year for electronics.
- The lock's keypad is backlit so it's easy to see at night and the numbers won't wear off.
- Comes with a small borehole adapter to fit doors with a borehole of 1-1/2" or 2-1/8"
- Door Thickness: 1 3/8” – 2 ¼”
- Backset: 2 3/8” or 2 ¾”
- Face Bore Dim: 2 1/8” or 1 1/2" with small borehole adapter
- Edge Bore Dims: 1" Diameter and Depth
- Latchbolt Type: Round Corner, Adjustable Latch to Accommodate a 2 3/8" or 2 3/4" Backset
- Handing: Self handing (Hand while in unlocked position)
- Certifications: Grade 2 A156.36 ANSI/BHMA
- Warranty: 1 Year Electronics, Unlimited Lifetime on Finish and Mechanical
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Not Compatible With: Mortise Locks, Interconnected Locks, Rim Cylinder Locks
- Grade: Grade 2
- Number of Keys: 0
- Number of Entry Codes: 100
Yale 1 Year Warranty
Vidlogix 1 Year Extended Warranty
Yale Pro SL Deadbolt with Z-Wave Plus
4 AA Alkaline Batteries
Battery Cover Key
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help