- Unlock your door without keys by entering your code on the lock's backlit touchscreen keypad; Lock the door behind you with a tap or by enabling Auto Relock.
- Enable Auto Relock to ensure your door always locks behind you - Disable it at any time from the lock menu.
- Lock and unlock your door from anywhere by adding the lock to a compatible Z-Wave smart home or alarm system and app (i.e. Samsung SmartThings, , Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT, Alarm.com, Qolsys, Honeywell etc.). Requires compatible hub and app - no Yale app is used for this lock.
- Comes with two physical keys for added peace of mind
- Never hid a key again, create unique entry codes for the people you trust. Delete codes anytime you need to.
- Replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes on standard doors, 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick with just a screwdriver. The free BILT app walks you through installing your lock.
- Matches your existing hardware's finish and pairs with contemporary or traditional knobs, levers and handlesets.
- Features a BHMA Grade 2 certified deadbolt that's fully motorized and super quiet.
- Don't worry about marking your door, the lock has a rubber gasket to protect your door's finish.
- The lock's touchscreen keypad is backlit so it's easy to see at night and the numbers won't wear off.
Standard Cylinder deadbolts
Not Compatible With
Mortise Locks, Interconnected Locks, Rim Cylinder Locks
Compatible Z-Wave Smart Home or Alarm System
Yes, 4 AA Alkaline (12 mo.)
Exterior 1 3/8" x 2 3/4" x 6 1/16"
Grade 2: A156.36 ANSI/BHMA
1 3/4" to 2-1/4
2 3/8" or 2 3/4"
5 Pin Cylinder
KW-1 5 Pin
Number of Keys
RC (Round Corner)
1" x 2 1/4"
RC (Round Corner)
Self handing (Please hand while in unlocked position)
Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen
Z-Wave Smart Module
4 AA Batteries
Our advisors have the answers
We're deeply into the gear we sell. And we're the first to admit: it can sometimes seem complicated. That's why we have more than 150 friendly, knowledgeable advisors in New York ready to help by phone, text, or chat. If you ever feel stuck or need a second opinion, give 'em a call.
The right advice – for you
Our advisors are led by one defining principle: help our customers find the products that are right for their needs. Upselling and trying to push customers toward specific products that aren't a fit for them just isn't our thing.
We want our advisors to get as much experience with the gear as possible. That's why we give them over 300 hours of training, along with lots of other opportunities to try out the gear. And of course, they get practice installing smart home products.GET HELP
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Add Plan Learn More