Yale Assure Lock SL Key-Free Touchscreen (Z-Wave)
- Regular price
- Unlock your door without keys by entering your code on the lock's backlit touchscreen keypad; Lock the door behind you with a tap or by enabling Auto Relock.
- Enable Auto Relock to ensure your door always locks behind you - Disable it at any time from the lock menu.
- The lock is 100% key free meaning it's tamper proof and there's no keys to lose or copy.
- Don’t worry about getting locked out due to dead batteries - the lock has a back-up charger so you can give the lock power with a 9V battery to enter your code
- Never hid a key again, create unique entry codes for the people you trust. Delete codes anytime you need to.
- Replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes on standard doors, 1-3/8" to 2-1/4" thick with just a screwdriver. The free BILT app walks you through installing your lock.
- Matches your existing hardware's finish and pairs with contemporary or traditional knobs, levers and handlesets.
- Features a BHMA Grade 2 certified deadbolt that's fully motorized and super quiet.
- Don't worry about marking your door, the lock has a rubber gasket to protect your door's finish.
- Lock and unlock your door from anywhere by adding the lock to a compatible Z-Wave smart home or alarm system and app. Requires compatible hub and app - no Yale app is used for this lock.
Standard cylinder deadbolts
Not Compatible With
Mortise, interconnected, or rim cylinder locks
Compatible Z-Wave smart home or alarm system
Yes, 4 AA Alkaline, 12 mos.
Self handing (please hand while in unlocked position)
Grade 2: A156.36 ANSI/BHMA
1 3/8" to 2 1/4"
2 3/8" or 2 3/4"
RC (Round Corner)
1" x 2 1/4"
RC (Round Corner)
Exterior: 11/16" x 2 9/16" x 3 9/16"
Interior: 3 3/4" x 3 1/8" x 6 3/4"
Yale Assure Lock SL
Z-Wave Smart Module
4 AA Batteries
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help