- Unlock your door without keys by entering your code on the lock's backlit keypad; Lock the door behind you by pressing any button or by enabling Auto Relock.
- Enable Auto Relock to ensure your door always locks behind you - Disable it at any time from the lock menu.
- Lock and unlock your door from anywhere by adding the lock to a compatible Z-Wave smart home or alarm system and app (i.e. Samsung SmartThings, Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT, Alarm.com, Qolsys, Honeywell etc.). Requires compatible hub and app - no Yale app is used for this lock.
- Comes with two physical keys for added peace of mind.
- Never hid a key again, create unique entry codes for the people you trust. Delete codes anytime you need to.
- Replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes on standard doors, 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick with just a screwdriver. The free BILT app walks you through installing your lock.
- Matches your existing hardware's finish and pairs with contemporary or traditional knobs, levers and handlesets.
- Features a BHMA Grade 2 certified deadbolt that's fully motorized and super quiet.
- Don't worry about marking your door, the lock has a rubber gasket to protect your door's finish.
- The lock's keypad is backlit so it's easy to see at night and the numbers won't wear off
Standard cylinder deadbolts
Not Compatible With
Mortise, interconnected, & rim cylinder locks
Compatible Z-Wave Smart Home or Alarm System
Yes, 4 AA Alkaline, 12 mos.
Exterior 1 3/8" x 2 3/4" x 6 1/16"
Grade 2: A156.36 ANSI/BHMA
1 3/4" to 2-1/4
1" x 2 1/4"
RC (Round Corner)
2 3/8" or 2 3/4"
5 Pin Cylinder
KW-1 5 Pin
Number of Keys
RC (Round Corner)
Self handing (please hand while in unlocked position)
Yale Assure Lock Keypad
Z-Wave Smart Module
4 AA Batteries
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Add Plan Learn More