Meet the Assure Lever, a new lever lock designed for single-hole doors (doors without a deadbolt) from side entries, garages, basements, interior rooms and more.
Unlock and lock your door by entering your code on the keypad or using one of the two included keys. This standalone version can be fully integrated into a smart home or alarm system with the addition of an optional Connected by August, Z-Wave Plus or Yale Smart Module.
- Acrylic push button keypad with backlit numbers that won't wear off
- Wake the screen by simply pressing the Yale logo
- For use on all standard interior and exterior doors with a single hole prep
- Manage unique entry codes to share with people you trust - delete codes when you need to
- Auto unlock can be enabled to ensure your door is always locked
- BHMA Grade 2 Certified
- Can be upgraded with a Yale Smart Module (Connected by August, Z-Wave Plus) to work with your smart home
- Grade: Grade 2: A156.36 ANSI/BHMA
- Keypad Type: Push Button Keypad
- Batteries Required: Yes (4 Alkaline)
- Handing: No
- Latch Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4"
- Strike: 1 1/8" x 2 3/4"
- Strike Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Cylinder: 5 Pin Cylinder
- Face Bore: 2 1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Backset: 2 3/8" or 2 3/4"
- Keyway 1: KW-1 5 Pin
- Number of Keys: 2
- Weight (pounds): 6
Yale limited lifetime warranty for finish and mechanical
Yale one year warranty for electronics
Vidlogix one year extended warranty
Battery cover key
4 AA alkaline batteries
Interior mounting plate
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help