- Acrylic push button keypad with backlit numbers that won't wear off
- Wake the screen by simply pressing the Yale logo
- For use on all standard interior and exterior doors with a single hole prep
- Manage unique entry codes to share with people you trust - delete codes when you need to
- Auto unlock can be enabled to ensure your door is always locked
- BHMA Grade 2 Certified
- Can be upgraded with a Yale Smart Module (Connected by August, Z-Wave Plus) to work with your smart home
- Grade: Grade 2: A156.36 ANSI/BHMA
- Keypad Type: Push Button Keypad
- Batteries Required: Yes (4 Alkaline)
- Handing: No
- Latch Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4"
- Strike: 1 1/8" x 2 3/4"
- Strike Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Cylinder: 5 Pin Cylinder
- Face Bore: 2 1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Backset: 2 3/8" or 2 3/4"
- Keyway 1: KW-1 5 Pin
- Number of Keys: 2
- Weight (pounds): 6
Yale limited lifetime warranty for finish and mechanical
Yale one year warranty for electronics
Vidlogix one year extended warranty
Battery cover key
4 AA alkaline batteries
Interior mounting plate
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help