Now with Person Detection. Wyze Cam v2 delivers fast, clear, live stream footage direct to your smartphone via the Wyze App, day or night. You can receive an alert anytime your Wyze Cam v2 detects sound or motion and view up to 14 days of saved alert videos for free. Use the Motion Tagging feature to easily identify motion in both live stream and playback video modes. Plus, you can add an 8/16/32 GB microSD card (sold separately) to enable continuous recording, schedule custom time-lapse videos, use 2-way audio to talk, and listen through your Wyze Cam v2.
- Color: White matte
- Dimensions: Height: 2.20" (H) x 1.97" (W) x 1.97" (D)
- Weight: 3.53 oz (100g) each
- Power Cable Length: 6 feet (1.8m)
- Mounting Method: Magnetic
- Ports: 1 Type-A USB, 1 micro USB
- Power Adapter Input: 110-240V (AC/DC)
- Power Adapter Output: 5V/1000mA
- CPU: 1.0GHz
- Memory: 128MB
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Lens: F2.0 aperture, 2.8mm focal length
- Image sensor: 1/2.9" CMOS
- Digital zoom: 8x
- Field of View: 110° lens
- Night Vision: 4 IR LEDs (850nm), Illuminates up to 29.6 feet (9m)
- Video: H.264 encoding, Day time video: 15 FPS, Night vision: 10 FPS
- Audio: Built-in speaker and microphone, Class-K power amplifier
- Alerts: Push notifications
- Cloud Storage: Free rolling 14 days of Event Videos stored in the AWS Cloud
- Local Storage: Supports 8GB, 16GB and 32GB microSD cards in FAT32 format
- Data Security: End-to-end encryption, HTTPS secure transfer protocol, AES 128-bit encryption
- Operation Temperature: 32℉ – 104℉ / 0°C – 40 °C indoor use only
UseData Usage: 1-2 MB per minute in SD, or 4-7 MB per minute in HD.
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz . WPA/WPA2 protocols.
Connectivity: Upload speed 1.0 Mbps for SD & 1.5 Mbps for HD.
Integrations: Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT.
Operating Systems: Supports iOS 9.0 & Android 5.0+.
Vidlogix 1-Year Warranty
Wyze 1-Year Warranty
Quick Start Guide
Wyze Cam x2
USB Cable x2
Power Adapter x2
Mounting Tape x2
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help