High-Quality Video Monitoring with Pan & Tilt
Don't miss a single detail with high-quality video monitoring and the ability to pan and tilt, all from a monitor using a multi-direction keypad.
Eco Mode and Room Temperature Sensor
Eco Mode is an optional way of conserving power and guarantees low radiation in the baby’s room. The built-in temperature sensor allows parents to keep an eye on the temperature of the baby’s room through the monitor.
Feed Timer Alerts
Never miss another feed again, with automatic feed timer alerts straight to the BabyView monitor.
Talkback and forth
Two-way talk lets you check-in using the camera’s built-in speaker and mic. By pushing the Talk button on the BabyView Monitor, you stay connected.
Built-in Lullabies and White Noise
Includes 4 pre-programmed lullabies and 3 white noises to soothe the baby and help them fall asleep.
Longer Battery Life
The monitor uses a 2100mAh rechargeable battery for a maximum of 5.5 hours battery life (monitor on*) compared to the previous and similar models.
Long Range RF: 900ft.* (line of sight)
The BabyView Eco has a range of 900 ft. to give you the freedom to move around the house while staying connected to your baby.
- Operation Frequency Range: 2400MHz ~ 2483.5MHz
- Type of Spread Spectrum: TX FHSS
- Type of Modulation: GFSK
- Data Rate: 4Mbps
- Transmission Range: Up to 900ft (line of sight, no obstruction)
- Operating Temp. / Humidity: 32℉ ~ +104℉ / 85% RH / Indoor use only
- Image Sensor Type: 1/4” Color CMOS Image Sensor
- Effective Pixel: 640x480 (VGA)
- Image Compression: MJPEG
- White Balance: Auto
- Lens: EFL=3.95mm, F=2.2 (Viewing Angle (D): 55-degrees)
- IR LED Type/ Night Vision: 16 ft. (5m) in the dark with 8 non-visible IR LEDs
- Lullabies: 4 songs + 3 white noises (Remote On / Off)
- Power Requirement: DC 5V ±10%
- Power Consumption: 4.3Watt (max)
- VOX level detection: Low: 50dBA / High: 65dBA
- Pan Angle: 295º
- Tilt Angle: 110º (+80º / -30º)
- Audio: Built-in Microphone/ Speaker
- Temperature sensor: Yes (+/-2 degree)
- Display Type / Size: 4.3" Color TFT
- Resolution: 480 x 272
- Digital Zoom: X1 , X2
- Real Time Clock (RTC): +/- 5sec/day
- Number of Camera Support: Up to 4 cameras
- Power Requirement: Adapter: DC 5V ± 10%, Battery : 3.85V
- Power Consumption: 4.0Watt (max)
- Regulation Compliance: FCC/CE(RoHS)
- Audio: Builtin Microphone/ Speaker
- Battery Capacity: 2100mAh Li-ion Polymer
- Battery Time Duration: Monitor On: max. 5.5 hours / Audio Only: max. 10 hours
1-Year Mfr. Warranty
Mounting Screw Kits
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help