Administrator Managed Device
Admins remotely manage the VX51, selecting video feeds to display and customizing layouts. Non-admin viewers do not need accounts, cannot access historical footage, and cannot modify display settings.
Plug-and-Play by Design
Simply connect the device to your network and display and it’s ready to stream. Zero local configuration needed.
Stable and Resilient
Streams play continuously without interruption for both local and remote streaming. There is no need to reset the device or relaunch a browser or application — streams restart automatically after a power outage.
Supported by Verkada
Admins configure the VX51 in Command, just like their cameras. The VX51 is backed by our industry-leading 10-year warranty and the dedicated Verkada customer support team.
- Supported displays: One display per station
- Number of streams: Up to 36 cameras (local and remote)
- Processor: 3.6Ghz quad-core Intel Core i3
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Dimensions: 7.7 x 7.7 x 1.4 in
- Weight: 2.9 lbs
- Display: Up to 4096 x 2160 resolution
- Connectors: HDMI 2.0 Port, Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Connectivity: 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45)
- Line voltage: 100–240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
- Maximum continuous power: 150W
- Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
- Storage temperature: –40° to 116° F (–40° to 47° C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 90% noncondensing
- Operating altitude: tested up to 16,400 feet (5000 meters)
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help