Secure Pole-Mounting – Maintains the position of the
dish during harsh outdoor conditions.
Protective Shroud – Protects the cables and connectors
from the elements.
Integrated Radome – Shields the radio from the environment.
Lanyard Loops – Assist in safely hoisting the antenna up a tower and into place.
Azimuth Support Brackets – Allow the antenna to be safely supported while the azimuth is adjusted.
Shared AF-5/AF-5U Mount Design – Facilitates upgrade of full-duplex links from unlicensed 5 GHz to licensed 11 GHz.
- Dimensions: ø 811 x 460 mm (ø 31.9 x 18.1")
- Unmounted Weight: 7.14 kg (15.74 lb)
- Mounted Weight: 11.85 kg (26.12 lb)
- Frequency Range: 10.3 - 11.7 GHz
- Gain: 35 dBi
- HPOL Beamwidth: 2.5°
- VPOL Beamwidth: 2.5°
- Front-to-Back Ratio: 60 dB
- Max. VSWR: 2:1
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Wind Loading: 1538 N @ 200 km/h (346 lbf @125 mph)
- Polarization: Default: H/V; After Rotating OMT: ±45°
- Cross-Pol Isolation: 35 dB
- Mounting: Uses the AF-5/AF-5U Mounting System
- Pattern Regulatory: ETSI 302 217-4-2, Class 3 and FCC Cat B
Limited 1-Year Warranty
Upper Mount Bracket with Elevation Rod
Lower Mount Bracket
Pole Clamps (Qty. 2)
Azimuth Support Brackets (Qty. 2)
RF Cables (Qty. 2)
Large Carriage Bolts (Qty. 4)
Small Carriage Bolts (Qty. 2)
Serrated Flange Bolts (Qty. 4)
Bolts with Washers (Qty. 4)
Serrated Flange Nuts (Qty. 6)
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help