Introducing the airFiber X, a modular airFiber radio system that will serve a wide range of frequencies and is designed to be compatible with a variety of Ubiquiti antennas.
Building upon the proven design of the airFiber system, the airFiber X allows you to customize airFiber backhaul links or upgrade existing Rocket Point‑to‑Point (PtP) links.
Carrier Backhaul Radio – The airFiber X features up to 17.1 Mbps/MHz of industry-leading spectral efficiency and uses proprietary Hybrid Division Duplexing technology to achieve the highest TDD throughput available for long-range, PtP links.
Engineered for Performance – Ubiquiti’s INVICTUS custom silicon and proprietary radio architecture are designed specifically for long-distance, outdoor wireless applications.
Deployment Flexibility – The compact form factor allows the airFiber X to be used with airFiber Slant 45 antennas, or instantly upgrade a 5 GHz Rocket link that uses a RocketDish RD‑5G30/RD‑5G34 antenna.
Carrier Backhaul for the World – Deploy the 2.4, 3, 4, 5 or 11 GHz model that meets your specific spectrum requirements, anywhere around the world. The airFiber X features multiple channel width options to suit your deployment needs – up to 11 different channel sizes available for the AF-2X or AF-3X.
Optimal Operation and Channel Configuration – Channel width flexibility allows you to independently configure TX and RX channel frequencies and place them anywhere within the radio band to avoid local interference. You also have the ability to program different uplink and downlink duty cycles to support asymmetric traffic requirements.
- Radio Dimensions: 224 x 82 x 48 mm (8.82 x 3.23 x 1.89")
- Box Dimensions: 261 x 107 x 107 mm (10.28 x 4.21 x 4.21")
- Radio Weight: 0.35 kg (0.77 lb)
- Box Weight: 1.1 kg (2.43 lb)
- RF Connectors: (2) RP-SMA Weatherproof (CH0, CH1), (1) SMA Weatherproof (GPS)
- GPS Antenna: External, Magnetic Base
- Power Supply: 24V, 1A PoE Gigabit Adapter (Included)
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet, Pins 1, 2, 4, 5 (+) and Pins 7, 8, 3, 6 (-)
- Max. Power Consumption: 17W @ Max. Power/Duty Cycle
- Supported Voltage Range: +18 to +54VDC1
- Automatic Transmit Power Control (ATPC): Yes
- Mounting: airFiber X Mount (Rocket Mount Compatible), GPS Pole Mount (Included)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 55° C (-40 to 131° F)
- Data Port: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Management Port: (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Processor: INVICTUS IC
- Maximum Throughput: 687 Mbps
- Maximum Range: 200+ km
- Packets per Second: 1+ Million
- Encryption: 128-bit AES
- OS: airOS F
- Wireless Modes: Master/Slave
- Half-Duplex Latency: < 2 ms at Full Throughput
- MTU (Maximum Transmission Unit): Up to 9600
- Frequency Range: 2300-2700 MHz (Dependent on Regulatory Region)
- Max. Conducted TX Power: 30 dBm (Dependent on Regulatory Region)
- Frequency Accuracy: ± 2.5 ppm without GPS Synchronization, ± 0.2 ppm with GPS Synchronization
- Channel Bandwidth: 3.5/5/7/10/14/20/28/30/40/50/56 MHz Selectable, Programmable Uplink and Downlink Duty Cycles, Independently Programmable TX and RX Frequencies
GPS Antenna Mount
External GPS Antenna
Zip Ties (Qty. 2)
airFiber PoE (24V, 1A) with Mounting Bracket
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help