24 GHz Full Duplex Point-to-Point 2 Gbps Radio – Featuring our INVICTUS custom silicon for 2+ million packets-per-second processing, the airFiber 24HD is ideal for outdoor, PtP bridging and backhaul applications requiring maximum performance.
Revolutionary Performance – Featuring the world’s best unlicensed-band spectral efficiency at 15.9 bps/Hz, the airFiber 24 HD supports the dense modulation rates, up to 256QAM, that are required for high data rates, up to 2 Gbps.
Proven Links: 20+ km – The airFiber 24 HD features the most powerful automatic compensation for path loss degradation due to rain fade, so it provides the best range – up to 20+ km – among 24 GHz products and allows for constellation threshold extension.
Low-Latency Carrier Backhaul – The airFiber 24 HD supports FDD (Frequency Division Duplexing) in full-duplex mode for 0.2-millisecond latency, resulting in increased efficiency for carrier-class network backhauls.
24 GHz Unlicensed Band – The airFiber 24 HD operates in worldwide, license-free, 24 GHz frequencies. Users can deploy airFiber 24HD almost anywhere they choose (subject to local country regulations).
- Operating Frequency: 24.05 – 24.25 GHz
- Radio Dims: 593 x 768 x 370 mm (23.35 x 30.24 x 14.57")
- Box Dims: 796 x 696 x 49.5 mm (31.34 x 27.40 x 1.95")
- Radio Weight (w/ Mount): 17.3 kg (38.14 lb)
- Box Weight: 25.5 kg (56.22 lb)
- Max. Power Consumption: 50W
- Power Supply: 50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (Included)
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet
- Supported Voltage Range: +42 to +58VDC, -48VDC
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Wind Loading: 770 N @ 200 km/hr (170 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/hr (125 mph)
- Mounting: Pole Mount Kit (Included)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 55° C (-40 to 131° F
- Data Port: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Configuration Port: (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Auxiliary Port: (1) RJ-12, Alignment Tone Port
- Maximum Throughput: 2 Gbps
- Maximum Range: 20+ km
- Packets per Second: 1+ Million
- Encryption: 128-bit AES
- Uplink/Downlink Ratio: 50% Fixed
- Full Duplex Latency: < 200 µs at Full Throughput
- Half Duplex Latency: < 2 ms at Full Throughput
- MTU (Maximum Transmission Unit): Up to 9600
- GPS: GPS Clock Synchronization
- EIRP: ~33 dBm (FCC/IC), ~20 dBm (CE), ~40 dBm (Other Regions)
Frequency Accuracy: ±2.5 ppm without GPS Synchronization
±0.2 ppm with GPS Synchronization
- Channel Bandwidth: 100 MHz
- Operating Channels: 24.1 GHz, 24.2 GHz
- Modulation: 256QAM MIMO, 64QAM MIMO, 16QAM MIMO, QPSK MIMO, QPSK SISO, ¼x QPSK SISO
- TX Gain: 33 dBi
- RX Gain: 40 dBi
- Beamwidth: < 3.5°
- Front-to-Back Ratio: 70 dB
- Polarity: Dual-Slant Polarization
- Cross-Polarity Isolation: > 28 dB
NOTE: Price shown is for a single unit. airFiber is normally purchased in pairs to form a single link.
Pole Mount Bracket
Pole Clamps (Qty. 2)
Carriage Bolts (Qty. 4)
Flat Washers (Qty. 4)
Split Lock Washers (Qty. 4)
Hex Nuts (Qty. 4)
GPS Antenna Mount
External GPS Antenna
Zip Ties (Qty. 3)
Gigabit PoE Adapter (50V, 1.2A)
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help