Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Connectivity
Your smartphone is now your key. Just unlock your door using the Ultraloq App on your smartphone.
When you reach out your finger to the touch keypad or fingerprint reader, Ultraloq will be activated automatically and ready for your operation.
95 user defined 4-8 digit codes. Anti-peep touch keypad technology.
Up to 1 Year Battery Life
3 AA batteries. Up to 8,000 times access. Low battery alarm on App and display.
Advanced Fingerprint Identification
95 fingerprints. Identifies you in less than 0.5 seconds & works well for kids and the elder.
Solid and Resistant
The solid one-piece Zinc Alloy body is IP65 rated and completely waterproof and dustproof. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor installation.
Knock to Open
You don't have to open the app. Just knock on your phone, even when it’s in your pocket and you’re in.
Intuitive OLED Display
Use the touchscreen to simply add or delete user on the device. An OLED screen with intuitive information will walk you through the whole process.
Hidden Backup Key
3 mechanical keys for backup. A keyhole is positioned specially on the bottom to give extra security in case of keyhole hackers.
Three Locking Modes
Auto relock, privacy lockout and free passage.
- 18 Months Electronic Warranty
- Sensor: Optical fingerprint sensor
- Sensor Wake Up Mode: Touch
- Scan Area: 0.9 x 0.7 inch / 22.9 × 17.8 mm
- Resolution: 500 DPI
- Fingerprint Capacity: 95
- Code Capacity: 95
- ID Mode: Fingerprint, Bluetooth 4.0, code
- ID Time: <0.5 Sec
- FRR (False Rejection Rate): 0.001%
- FAR (False Acceptance Rate): 0.00001%
- Finish: Satin Nickel, aged Bronze, bright Brass
- Case Material: Strong Zinc alloy
- Working Voltage: 4.5V (3 x AA batteries included)
- Working Temperature: Outside lock body: -31˚F (-35˚C) to 158˚F (70˚C)
- Reversible Handle: Yes
- Dimensions (Front): 3.5 x 6.3 x 7 inch / 89 x 160 x 178 mm
- Dimensions (Back): 3.3 x 6.3 x 7 inch / 84 x 160 x 178 mm
- Weight: 5.5 Pounds / 2.5 Kilograms
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" ~ 1-3/4" (35 - 44 mm)
In the Box
- Exterior Assembly
- Interior Assembly
- Interior Mounting Plate
- Handle x 2
- AA battery x 3
- Backup Key x 3
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help