Gives you the freedom to take the camera anywhere you want. From the indoors to the outdoors. Don't be tied down by pesky wires anymore!
Crystal Clear Video
Sharp and clear 1080p Full HD video makes sure you never miss a thing. With a 130-degree field of view, there’s no angle that will be left unmonitored.
At night, the camera will detect activity up to 25 ft away with night vision.
With motion and sound detection, the Kasa Smart app alerts you of activity that matters and sends notifications straight to your phone.
Watch From Anywhere
Watch live video on the Kasa Smart app or stream live video to your Alexa or Google Assistant supported display, like a Fire TV or Google Chromecast.
Place your camera on the table or use the security mount to screw it into a hard surface and angle however you like.
- Camera: DC 5 V/2 A
- Hub: DC 9 V/0.6 A
- Image Sensor: 1/2.7“
- Resolution: 1080p Full HD
- Focal Length: 3.26 mm @ F2.2
- Field of View: 130°
- Weatherproof Rating: IP65
- High Dynamic Range: No
- Video Compression: H.264
- Frame Rate: 15 fps
- Video Streaming: 1080p
- Communication: 2-Way audio
- Input & Output: Built-in mic and speaker
Alarm & Event Management
- Input Trigger: Audio & motion detection
- Output Notification: Push notification
- Data Rates: 11 Mbps(802.11b), 54 Mbps(802.11g), 72.2 Mbps(802.11n)
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Encryption: PWPA/WPA2-PSK
- Requirements: iOS 10+ or Android+
- Power Connector: Camera: USB Type-C, Hub: DC connector
- Button: Camera: Sync button, Hub: Reset button
- Camera: -20 ºC-45 ºC (-4°F-113°F)
- Hub: 0 ºC-40 ºC (32°F-104°F)
- Camera: 65 x 63 x 63 mm (L x W x H)
- Hub: 91.62 x 82.5 mm (D x H)
TP-Link 2-Year Warranty
Vidlogix 1-Year Extended Warranty
(2) Kasa Spot Wire-Free Camera
(1) Kasa Spot Camera Hub
(1) USB-C Cable for Camera
(1) Ethernet Cable for Hub
(2) Wall Mount
(1) Power Adapter for Camera
(1) Quick Start Guide
(1) Power Adapter for Hub
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help