The Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip lets you control 6 smart outlets and charge 3 devices with USB ports from anywhere. Protect devices from sudden power surges with ETL certified surge protection. Ideal for controlling electronics in your home, home office, or small business.
6 Smart Outlets
Independently control 6 smart outlets and charge 3 devices with built-in USB ports.
ETL certified surge protection shields sensitive electronics and appliances from sudden power surges that can occur during weather storms and cause irreparable damage.
Monitor how much energy devices connected to the power strip consume. Check on each one from your Kasa Smart app and turn off ones that are using too much.
Control your smart power strip using simple voice commands with Alexa, Google Assistant, or Microsoft Cortana.
Use Grouping to combine all six of your smart plugs on the power strip with other Kasa Smart devices for seamless control with one single tap on your smartphone.
Control From Anywhere
Control connected devices from anywhere with the Kasa Smart app. Power up your office remotely and even your holiday lights from the app.
- Wi-Fi Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Kasa App System Requirement: iOS 10 or Android 4.4+
- Wi-Fi Requirements: Secured home Wi-Fi connection required
- Product Dimensions: 14.17 x 2.49 x 1.48 in. (W x D x H)
- Product Weight: 1.55 lb (0.702 kg)
- Ports/Connections: AC plug and power socket, 3 USB ports
- Buttons: Reset switch
- LED Panel: Wi-Fi LED (red/amber/green), Status LED
- Plug Type: 3-prong plug
- Certification: ETL, FCC
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC ~ 40ºC (32°F ~ 104°F )
- Environment: Indoors only
- Input: 100-125V~, 60Hz, 15A
- Output: 15A, 1875W maximum load in total
- Vpr: 500V(L-N) 500V(L-G) 500V(N-G) Type 3 SPD
- USB: 5V/2.4A each; 5V/4A in total
ContentsLimited 2-Year Warranty
User Guide (PDF)
(1) Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip, 6-Outlets
(1) Quick Start Guide
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help