Smart In-wall Outlets
Kasa Smart’s in-wall outlet lets you control 2 plugged-in devices from anywhere at the same time or individually. All the features and benefits of a Kasa Smart plug multiplied.
Control From Anywhere
Turn your in-wall outlet on or off, set schedules or scenes from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa Smart app.
Use simple voice commands with your in-wall smart outlet and any Alexa, Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana.
Set your outlet to turn connected devices on and off randomly throughout the day to make it appear you’re home even while you’re away.
Use Grouping to combine your smart outlet with other Kasa Smart devices for seamless control with one single tap on your smartphone.
Use your Kasa Smart app to individually schedule each device connected to the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Power Outlet to automatically switch on or off at set times.
No need to understand complex wiring, just follow the step-by-step wiring process in the Kasa Smart app for a guided installation.
- Wi-Fi Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Wi-Fi Requirements: Secured 2.4 GHz home Wi-Fi network
- Kasa Smart App System Requirement: iOS 10 or Android 4.4+
- Product Dimensions: 1.73 x 3.33 x 5.11 in (W x D x H)
- Product Weight: 0.399 lb (0.181 kg)
- Ports/Connections: 2 sockets - Line, neutral, ground wire lead
- Buttons: 2 outlets on/off control buttons
- LEDs: 1 system indicator (red, amber, green, white), 2 sockets on/off indicators (white)
- Installation Requirements: Standard outlet wall box (at least 2 inches deep), Neutral wire required
- Communication Security: Utilizes HTTPS with SSL/TLS technology
- Certification: ETL, FCC, IC
- Operating Temperature: 32°F~104°F (0ºC~40ºC)
- Environment: Indoors only
- Input: 125V~, 60Hz, 15A Max
- Output: 15A maximum load in total
- Power Rating: 1875W MAX in total
ContentsLimited 2-Year Warranty
User Guide (PDF)
(1) Smart Power Outlet
(1) Wall Plate
(3) Wire Nuts
(1) Quick Start Guide
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help