Run Your Home Like A Boss
TP-Link’s Smart Wi-Fi Plug Mini is a compact home device that turns your typical electrical wall outlet into a controllable, customizable and multi-functional outlet, enabling you to easily control your lights and household electronic devices via TP-Link’s Kasa for Mobile app on your iOS or Android devices, no matter where you find yourself.
SUBSTITUTION! - HS105 replaces HS100
Control From Anywhere
Turn your smart plug on and off, set schedules or scenes from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa Smart app.
No Hub Required
The Smart Plug works with a secured 2.4 GHz wireless network without the need for a separate hub.
Use simple voice commands with your smart plug and any Alexa, Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana.
The compact design of the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Mini is smaller than other smart plugs and allows them to be stacked in the same outlet.
Use Grouping to combine your smart plug with other Kasa Smart devices for seamless control with one single tap on your smartphone.
Schedule any device connected to the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Mini to automatically switch on or off if you’re home or away.
- Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wireless Type: 2.4 GHz, 1T1R
- System Requirements: Android 4.1+, iOS 9.0+
- Certification: RoHS, FCC, IC, UL
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 40 °C ( 32 ~ 104 °F )
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90%, Non-condensing
- Dimensions (H x W x D ): 2.61 x 1.49 x 1.57 in. (66.5 x 38 x 40 mm)
- Material: Polycarbonate (PC) plastic
- Buttons: Power and Setting button
- Weight: 90.7 g
- Packaging Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.5 x 3.4 in. (140*90*88 mm)
- Input Voltage: 100 - 120VAC
- Output Voltage: 100 - 120VAC
- Maximum Load: 15A
- Maximum Power: 1.80 KW
Limited 2-Year Warranty
User Guide (PDF)
Kasa Smart Plug(s) Mini
Quick Start Guide
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help