Dim When You Want
With the Smart Wi-Fi Dimmer, you can control the ambiance of any space with the push of a button. Download the Kasa app and control your dimmer remotely. The Kasa app provides easy step-by-step installation instructions and convenient remote control from anywhere.
Customize Your Lighting
Control your room's brightness and set the ambiance for any mood or activity using the Kasa Smart app.
No need to understand complex wiring, just follow the step-by-step wiring process in the Kasa Smart app for a guided install of your dimmer light switch.
Use Grouping to combine your light switch with other Kasa Smart devices for seamless control with one single tap on your smartphone.
Use simple voice commands and dim your lights using the Kasa Smart dimmer light switch with any Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana.
Fade bedroom lights as your child falls asleep or give yourself time to exit a room without bumping into things.
No Hub Required
Kasa Smart's dimmer light switch works with a secured 2.4GHz wireless network without the need for a separate hub.
Control From Anywhere
Check-in on your lights, schedule them to dim when you want even turn them on before you get home conveniently from your smartphone.
- Standards And Protocols: Secured Wi-Fi Network
- Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wireless Type: 2.4GHz, 1T1R
- System Requirements: Android 4.1 or iOS 9.0 or higher
- Certification: RoHS, FCC, IC, UL
- Environment: Indoor use only
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 3.35 x 1.77 x 5.04 in.
- Material: Polycarbonate (PC) plastic
- Buttons: On/Off, Brightness, Restart, & Reset Buttons
- Net Weight: 0.33 lb (0.15 kg)
- Packaging Dimensions: 4.65 x 2.56 x 6.73 in.
- Input Voltage: 100 - 120VAC 60Hz, Neutral wire required
- Maximum Load: 150W LED, 300W Incandescent
ContentLimited 2-Year Warranty
User Guide (PDF)
(1) Smart Light Switch, Dimmer
(1) Wall Plate
(2) Wire Nuts
(1) Quick Start Guide
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help