Control From Anywhere
Control anything connected to your smart light switch, like lights, ceiling fans or other fixtures, from anywhere using the Kasa Smart app.
No need to understand complex wiring, just follow the step-by-step wiring process in the Kasa Smart app for guided installation of your smart light switch.
With any Alexa, Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana you can control any fixture connected to your Kasa Smart light switch with simple voice commands.
No Hub Required
The Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch connects to your home's secure Wi-Fi network. No need for a hub or extra equipment.
Set your smart light switch to turn connected fixtures on and off at random intervals to give the appearance you're home even while you're away.
With an illuminating LED indicator, you'll always be able to find your smart light switch even when it's dark.
Use your Kasa Smart app to schedule lights, ceiling fans and other fixtures to switch on or off at set times each day.
- Standards And Protocols: Secured Wi-Fi Network
- Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wireless Type: 2.4GHz, 1T1R
- System Requirements: Android 4.1 or iOS 9.0 or higher
- Certification: RoHS, FCC, IC, UL
- Environment: Indoor use only
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.35 x 1.77 x 5.04 in.
- Material: Polycarbonate (PC) plastic
- Buttons: On/Off, Brightness, Restart, & Reset Buttons
- Net Weight: 0.33 lb (0.15 kg)
- Packaging Dimensions: 4.65 x 2.56 x 6.73 in.
- Input Voltage: 100 - 120VAC 60Hz, Neutral wire required
- Maximum Load: 150W LED, 300W Incandescent
Limited 2-Year Warranty
User Guide (PDF)
(1) Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch
(1) Face Plate
(4) Wire Nuts
(1) Quick Start Guide
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help