Control Your Fixtures From Anywhere
TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch also referred to as “Smart Switch”, is a standard, single-pole, wall light switch that can be controlled via your iOS or Android devices. Along with the TP-Link Kasa mobile app, you can follow intuitive wiring instructions provided to replace your standard in-wall switch, connect the Smart Switch to your home network, then control your lights and create custom lighting automation from anywhere, at any time with an Internet connection.
Control From Anywhere
Control anything connected to your smart light switch, like lights, ceiling fans or other fixtures, from anywhere using the Kasa Smart app.
No need to understand complex wiring, just follow the step-by-step wiring process in the Kasa Smart app for guided installation of your smart light switch.
With any Alexa, Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana you can control any fixture connected to your Kasa Smart light switch with simple voice commands.
No Hub Required
The Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch connects to your home's secure Wi-Fi network. No need for a hub or extra equipment.
Set your smart light switch to turn connected fixtures on and off at random intervals to give the appearance you're home even while you're away.
With an illuminating LED indicator, you'll always be able to find your smart light switch even when it's dark.
Use your Kasa Smart app to schedule lights, ceiling fans and other fixtures to switch on or off at set times each day.
- Standards And Protocols: Secured Wi-Fi Network
- Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wireless Type: 2.4GHz, 1T1R
- System Requirements: Android 4.1 or iOS 9.0 or higher
- Certification: RoHS, FCC, IC, UL
- Environment: Indoor use only
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.35 x 1.77 x 5.04 in.
- Material: Polycarbonate (PC) plastic
- Buttons: On/Off, Brightness, Restart, & Reset Buttons
- Net Weight: 0.33 lb (0.15 kg)
- Packaging Dimensions: 4.65 x 2.56 x 6.73 in.
- Input Voltage: 100 - 120VAC 60Hz, Neutral wire required
- Maximum Load: 150W LED, 300W Incandescent
Limited 2-Year Warranty
User Guide (PDF)
(1) Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch
(1) Face Plate
(4) Wire Nuts
(1) Quick Start Guide
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help