Combine your light bulb with other Kasa Smart devices with the Grouping feature and control them all with one single tap of your smartphone.
Control From Anywhere
Control your smart light bulb from anywhere conveniently on your smartphone using the free Kasa Smart app (iOS, Android).
Use simple voice commands to change the color and brightness of your light bulb with any Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana.
No Hub Required
Connect your Kasa Smart light bulb to your home’s secure Wi-Fi network. No need for a hub or extra equipment.
Title 20 and Energy Star certified light bulb reduces consumption by up to 80% without losing brightness or quality, while saving you money.
- Wi-Fi Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Frequency: 2.4GHz
- System Requirement: iOS 10+ or Android 4.4+
- Wi-Fi Requirements: Secured home Wi-Fi connection
- Certification: FCC, UL, DoE, CEC Title 20, Energy Star (KL120/110)
- Operating Temperature: -15 ºC~ 40 ºC (5°F ~ 104°F )
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90%RH, Non-condensing
- Lamp Base: E26
- Weight: 0.306 lb (KL130), 0.295 lb (KL120/110)
- Product Dimensions: 2.36 x 4.65 in (60 x 118 mm)
- Packaging Dimensions: 3.46 x 2.83 x 5.91 in (88 x 72 x 150 mm)
- Tunable: Yes (via app and cloud)
- Typical Lumen Output: 800lm
- Input Power: 10.5W (KL130), 10W (KL120/110)
- Color Temp: 2500-9000K (KL130), 2700-5000K, 2700K (KL110)
- Input Voltage: 120V~, 50/60Hz
- Beam Angle: 230° (KL130), 220° (KL120/110)
- Dimmable: Yes (via app and cloud only)
- Color Changing: Yes (KL130), No (KL120/110)
- CRI: 90 (KL130), 89 (KL120/110)
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
- User Guide (PDF)
- (1) Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Bulb
- (1) Quick Start Guide
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help