The smart plug with a little extra. Control devices and monitor their energy output from anywhere.
Control lighting and other appliances from anywhere with the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug with Energy Monitoring. Schedule connected devices turn on when you get home, then power down when you go to sleep. Control each outlet individually or as one, set schedules or scenes, even use voice commands with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Microsoft Cortana.
Control From Anywhere
Turn your smart plug on and off, set schedules or scenes from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa Smart app.
Use simple voice commands with your smart plug and any Alexa, Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana.
Monitor connected device's real-time power consumption with the Kasa Smart app.
Set your smart plug to turn on and off at random intervals to give the appearance you're home even while you're away.
Use Grouping to combine your smart plug with other Kasa Smart devices for seamless control with one single tap on your smartphone.
Use your Kasa Smart app to schedule your Kasa Smart plug to automatically switch on or off if you’re home or away.
- Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wireless Type: 2.4GHz, 1T1R
- System Requirements: Android 4.1+ or iOS 9.0+
- Certification: RoHS, FCC, IC, UL
- Operating Temperature: 0 ºC ~ 40 ºC (32°F ~ 104°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5%~90%RH, Non-condensing
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.9 x 2.6 x 2.5 in. (100.3 x 66.3 x 64 mm)
- Material: Polycarbonate (PC)
- Buttons: Power button, Settings button
- Weight: 123.3g
- Packaging Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.5 x 5.7 in. ( 90 x 88 x 144 mm )
- Input Voltage: 100 - 120VAC, 15A
- Output Voltage: 100 - 120VAC, 15A
- Maximum Load: 15A
- Maximum Power: 1.8KW
(1) Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug with Energy Monitoring
(1) Quick Start Guide
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help