TP-Link HS110 Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug with Energy Monitoring
- Regular price
- Sold out
Control From Anywhere
Turn your smart plug on and off, set schedules or scenes from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa Smart app.
Use simple voice commands with your smart plug and any Alexa, Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana.
Monitor connected device's real-time power consumption with the Kasa Smart app.
Set your smart plug to turn on and off at random intervals to give the appearance you're home even while you're away.
Use Grouping to combine your smart plug with other Kasa Smart devices for seamless control with one single tap on your smartphone.
Use your Kasa Smart app to schedule your Kasa Smart plug to automatically switch on or off if you’re home or away.
- Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wireless Type: 2.4GHz, 1T1R
- System Requirements: Android 4.1+ or iOS 9.0+
- Certification: RoHS, FCC, IC, UL
- Operating Temperature: 0 ºC ~ 40 ºC (32°F ~ 104°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5%~90%RH, Non-condensing
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.9 x 2.6 x 2.5 in. (100.3 x 66.3 x 64 mm)
- Material: Polycarbonate (PC)
- Buttons: Power button, Settings button
- Weight: 123.3g
- Packaging Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.5 x 5.7 in. ( 90 x 88 x 144 mm )
- Input Voltage: 100 - 120VAC, 15A
- Output Voltage: 100 - 120VAC, 15A
- Maximum Load: 15A
- Maximum Power: 1.8KW
(1) Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug with Energy Monitoring
(1) Quick Start Guide
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help