The TP-Link Gigabit Unmanaged Switch TL-SG105/TL-SG108/TL-SG116 provides an easy way to expand your wired network. With all ports support Auto-MDI/MDIX, there’s no need to worry about the type of cable to use. Featuring full-duplex mode, TL-SG105/TL-SG108/TL-SG116 can process data at a rate up to 2000Mbps, making it an ideal choice for expanding your high performance wired network. Moreover, with innovative energy-efficient technology, TL-SG105/TL-SG108/TL-SG116 can save power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network.
Sturdy Metal Casing
Sturdy, compact metal casing and shielded RJ45 ports, with desktop/wall-mounting design, to meet your needs in any environment. The fanless design ensures quiet operation.
IGMP Snooping optimizes multimedia traffic delivery, to ensure a better network experience especially for applications like IPTV.
QoS For Fluent Online Experience
Administrators can designate the priority of the traffic based on QoS, for example, to ensure that voice and video applications remain clear and lag-free.
Our R&D team, streamlined vertical manufacturing, and strict quality control have enabled us to consistently create exceptional high-quality products for the last 22 years.
- Standards: IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1p
- Forwarding Mode: Store and forward
- Interface: 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ-45 ports, auto-negotiation, auto MDI/MDIX
- Switching Capacity: 10 Gbps (5-port), 16 Gbps (8-port), 32 Gbps (16-port)
- MAC Address Table: 2K (5-port), 4K (8-port), 8K (16-port)
- Forwarding Rate: 7.4Mpps (5-port), 11.9Mpps (8-port), 23.8Mpps (16-port)
- Buffer Memory: 1Mb (5-port), 1.5Mb (8-port), 4.1Mb (16-port)
- Jumbo Frame: 16KB (5/8-port), 10KB (16-port)
- Advanced Features: Green technology, 802.3x flow control, 802.1p/DSCP QoS, IGMP snooping
- Power Consumption: Max. 2.43W (5-port), 3.31W (8-port), 10.0W (16-port)
- Heat Dissipation: Max. 8.29 BTU/h (5-port), 11.29 BTU/h (8-port), 34.12 BTU/h (16-port)
- LEDs: Power, Link/Act (indicators per port built into RJ45 port)
- Power Supply: Output: 9VDC/0.6A (5/8-port), 12VDC/1.0A (16-port)
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Gigabit Desktop Switch
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help