- Incredible Wi-Fi 6 Speed & Coverage: Cover up to 7,000 sq. ft. in 3 Gbps (3000 Mbps) speeds, perfect for 4K/8K streaming, intense online gaming, and more throughout your whole home.
- Connect up to 150 Devices: Revolutionary OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology let your router communicate more data to more devices.
- Boosted Seamless Coverage: Achieve seamless whole-home coverage with a clearer and stronger whole-home Wi-Fi signal generated by Wi-Fi 6.
- Ultra-Low Latency: Greater reduction in latency enables more responsive gaming and video chatting.
- One Unified Network: Multiple units form a whole-home network that auto-selects the best connection as you move around your home.
- Total Security: WPA3 encryption and a free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCare provides personalized features, including Parental Controls, Antivirus, and Quality of Service (QoS) to ensure a safer online experience.
- Setup Made Easier Than Ever: The Deco app walks you through the setup step-by-step.
- Universally Compatible: Deco X60 works with all WiFi-enabled devices and internet service providers (ISP).
TP-Link 2-Year Limited Warranty
Vidlogix 1-Year Extended Warranty
2 x Deco X60 Units
2 x Power Supply Unit
1 x Ethernet Cable
1 x Quick Installation Guide
Our advisors have the answers
We're deeply into the gear we sell. And we're the first to admit: it can sometimes seem complicated. That's why we have more than 150 friendly, knowledgeable advisors in New York ready to help by phone, text, or chat. If you ever feel stuck or need a second opinion, give 'em a call.
The right advice – for you
Our advisors are led by one defining principle: help our customers find the products that are right for their needs. Upselling and trying to push customers toward specific products that aren't a fit for them just isn't our thing.
We want our advisors to get as much experience with the gear as possible. That's why we give them over 300 hours of training, along with lots of other opportunities to try out the gear. And of course, they get practice installing smart home products.GET HELP
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Add Plan Learn More