Wi-Fi 6 Whole Home Coverage
Cover up to 5,800 sq. ft. with seamless, high-performance Wi-Fi 6 and eliminate dead zones and buffering.
TP-Link Mesh Technology ensures all your devices are always connected even as you walk from room to room using a single name and password.
WPA3 encryption and a free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCare provide personalized features, including Parental Controls, Antivirus, and Quality of Service (QoS) to ensure a safer online experience.
Connect More Devices
Deco is strong enough to connect up to 150 devices with strong and reliable Wi-Fi.
Easy Setup and Management
The Deco app helps you set up your network in minutes with clear visual guidance and keeps you in control even when you are not home.
Backward compatible with all Wi-Fi generations, ideal for any internet plan up to 1 Gbps, and works with any internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
- Quality of Service: WMM
- IPv6: Support
- WAN Type: Dynamic IP/static IP/PPPoE
- Management: Local & remote management
- DHCP: Server, client
- Port Forwarding: Support
- Access Control: Blacklist
- Firewall Security: SPI firewall
- Protocols: IPv4 and IPv6
- Advanced Features: Homecare, antivirus, parental controls, QoS
- Advanced Functions: Speedtest, monthly usage reports, cloud-based FW update, expand coverage by adding more Decos
- Guest Network: 2.4 & 5 GHz guest network
- Beamforming: Support
- App: Easy setup by Deco App
- Processor: 1 GHz Quad-core CPU
- Interface: 2 LAN/WAN Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Button: 1 Reset button on the underside
- Dimensions: Φ4.33 in. × 4.49 in. (Φ110 mm × 114 mm)
- Antenna: 4 internal antennas per Deco unit
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11 ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11 ax/n/g/b 2.4 GHz
- Frequency: 5 GHz, 2.4 GHz
- Signal Rate: 1201 Mbps (5 GHz), 574 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Transmit Power FCC: <30 dBm
- Wireless Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WPA3
TP-Link 2-Yr Warranty
Vidlogix 1-Yr Extended Warranty
Deco X20 Units
RJ45 Ethernet Cables
Quick Installation Guide
Our advisors have the answers
We're deeply into the gear we sell. And we're the first to admit: it can sometimes seem complicated. That's why we have more than 150 friendly, knowledgeable advisors in New York ready to help by phone, text, or chat. If you ever feel stuck or need a second opinion, give 'em a call.
The right advice – for you
Our advisors are led by one defining principle: help our customers find the products that are right for their needs. Upselling and trying to push customers toward specific products that aren't a fit for them just isn't our thing.
We want our advisors to get as much experience with the gear as possible. That's why we give them over 300 hours of training, along with lots of other opportunities to try out the gear. And of course, they get practice installing smart home products.GET HELP
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Add Plan Learn More