Wi-Fi 6 Whole Home Coverage
Cover up to 5,800 sq. ft. with seamless, high-performance Wi-Fi 6 and eliminate dead zones and buffering.
TP-Link Mesh Technology ensures all your devices are always connected even as you walk from room to room using a single name and password.
Connect More Devices
Deco is strong enough to connect up to 150 devices with strong and reliable Wi-Fi.
WPA3 encryption and a free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCare provide personalized features, including Parental Controls, Antivirus, and Quality of Service (QoS) to ensure a safer online experience.
Easy Setup and Management
The Deco app helps you set up your network in minutes with clear visual guidance and keeps you in control even when you are not home.
Backward compatible with all Wi-Fi generations, ideal for any internet plan up to 1 Gbps, and works with any internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
- Processor: 1 GHz Quad-core CPU
- Interface: 2 LAN/WAN Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Button: 1 Reset button on the underside
- Dimensions: Φ4.33 in. × 4.49 in. (Φ110 mm × 114 mm)
- Antenna: 4 internal antennas per Deco unit
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11 ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11 ax/n/g/b 2.4 GHz
- Frequency: 5 GHz, 2.4 GHz
- Signal Rate: 1201 Mbps (5 GHz), 574 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Transmit Power FCC: <30 dBm
- Wireless Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WPA3
- Quality of Service: WMM
- IPv6: Support
- WAN Type: Dynamic IP/static IP/PPPoE
- Management: Local & remote management
- DHCP: Server, client
- Port Forwarding: Support
- Access Control: Blacklist
- Firewall Security: SPI firewall
- Protocols: IPv4 and IPv6
- Advanced Features: Homecare, antivirus, parental controls, QoS
- Advanced Functions: Speedtest, monthly usage reports, cloud-based FW update, expand coverage by adding more Decos
- Guest Network: 2.4 & 5 GHz guest network
- Beamforming: Support
- App: Easy setup by Deco App
TP-Link 2-Yr Warranty
Vidlogix 1-Yr Extended Warranty
3 Deco X20 Units
1 RJ45 Ethernet Cables
3 Power Adapters
1 Quick Installation Guide
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help