Stays Fast, Always
Adaptive path selection and band steering keep your network running at top-speed by automatically choosing the fastest connection path.
Limit online time and block inappropriate content according to unique profiles created for each family member.
Simple Setup and Control
The easy-to-use Deco app lets you set up quickly, see the connected devices, prioritize devices, check internet history, create a guest network and more.
Wi-Fi + Powerline Hybrid Bandwidth
Deco P9 combines dual-band Wi-Fi and powerline to transmit data between Deco units, delivering a whole home Wi-Fi coverage up to 6,000 ft / 560 m.
Works Through Walls
Powerline technology uses your home’s electrical wiring to create stronger connections between Deco units, reducing the impact of walls and other obstacles on signal.
Wi-Fi Dead-Zone Killer
Eliminate weak signal areas with whole home Wi-Fi. No more searching around for a stable connection.
Seamless Roaming with One Wi-Fi Name
Deco units work together to form a unified Wi-Fi network with a single network name. Walk through your home and stay connected with the fastest possible speeds, made possible by Deco’s seamless coverage and Plug & Play Mesh Technology.
- Processor: Qualcomm CPU
- Interface: 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports (WAN/LAN auto-sensing) per Deco unit
- Button: 1 Reset button on the underside
- External Power Supply: Power cord
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 3.6 x 3.6 in. (190 x 90.7 x 90.7 mm)
- Antennae Type: 2 internal dual-band antenne per Deco unit
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Signal Rate: 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz, 867 Mbps on 5 GHz
- Transmit Power: FCC: <30 dBm
- Wireless Security: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Quality of Service: WMM
- WAN Type: Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/L2TP/PPTP
- Management: Local & remote
- DHCP: Server, client
- Port Forwarding: Support
- Access Control: Blacklist
- Firewall Security: SPI firewall
- Protocols: IPv4 and IPv6
- Advanced Features: Parental controls, QoS
- Advanced Functions: monthly reports, auto FW update, expand Wi-Fi by adding more Deco units
- Guest Network: 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz (1 ea.)
- Beamforming: Support
- APP: Easy setup via Deco App
- Router/ access point mode
- Optional Ethernet backhaul
- Guest network
- Auto Path Selection
- AP steering
- Band steering
- AC adapter input: 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz 0.5A
3 Deco P9 units (routers with powerline)
1 RJ45 Ethernet cable
3 power cords
Our advisors have the answers
We're deeply into the gear we sell. And we're the first to admit: it can sometimes seem complicated. That's why we have more than 150 friendly, knowledgeable advisors in New York ready to help by phone, text, or chat. If you ever feel stuck or need a second opinion, give 'em a call.
The right advice – for you
Our advisors are led by one defining principle: help our customers find the products that are right for their needs. Upselling and trying to push customers toward specific products that aren't a fit for them just isn't our thing.
We want our advisors to get as much experience with the gear as possible. That's why we give them over 300 hours of training, along with lots of other opportunities to try out the gear. And of course, they get practice installing smart home products.GET HELP
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Add Plan Learn More