No More Dead Zones
Deco M5 delivers WiFi up to 5,500 sq. ft. to cover homes of all sizes and shapes, from the corner bedroom to the backyard.
Every Deco unit acts as a router to keep your Wi-Fi running fast, and a Deco M5 system can keep 100-plus devices connected at once.
One Network, One Name
With Deco M5, you can walk from room to room with your smartphone or tablet and stay connected on a single Wi-Fi network.
Deco M5 adjusts automatically to give you the best connections when you add devices or walk around the house.
When paired with Alexa, you can control Deco M5 with simple voice commands.
Set up in minutes through the Deco app, and never fear—Deco M5 works with any modem or ISP.
In just a few taps, monitor and manage your WiFi settings at home or away with the Deco app.
- AC adapter input: 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz 0.4A
- AC adapter output: 12V ⎓ 1.2A
- Processor: Quad-core CPU
- Interface: 2 LAN/WAN Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Button: 1 reset button on the underside
- External Power Supply: 12 V/1.2 A
- Dimensions: Φ4.7 in. x 1.5 in.
- Antenna: 4 internal antennas per Deco unit
- Bluetooth version: 4.2 and above
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Signal Rate: 400 Mbps on 2.4 GHz, 867 Mbps on 5 GHz
- Transmit Power: FCC: <30 dBm, CE: <20 dBm (2.4 GHz), <23 dBm (5 GHz)
- Wireless Security: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Quality of Service: WMM
- WAN Type: Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE
- Management: Local & remote management
- DHCP: Server, client
- Port Forwarding: Support
- Access Control: Blacklist
- Firewall Security: SPI firewall
- Protocols: Supports IPv4 and IPv6
- Advanced Features: Homecare, antivirus, parental controls, QoS
- Advanced Functions: Speedtest, monthly usage reports, auto FW update, expand for more Deco
- Guest Network: 1 ea. 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz
- Beamforming: Support
- APP: Easy setup by Deco App
TP-Link two-year warranty
Vidlogix one-year extended warranty
3 Deco units
1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable
3 Power Adapters
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help