Deco M4 (3-pack) uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home WiFi coverage up to 5,500 sq. ft. — eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
TP-Link Mesh Technology
With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds
Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi
Deco M4 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1167 Mbps and works with the major internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
Connect More Devices - Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for up to 100 devices.
Parental Controls - Limit online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
Easy Setup - Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
- AC adapter input: 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz 0.4A
- AC adapter output: 12V ⎓ 1.2A
- Processor: Qualcomm CPU
- Interface: 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports (WAN/LAN auto-sensing) per Deco unit
- Button: 1 Reset button on the underside
- External power supply 12 V/1.2 A
- Dimensions: Φ3.6 in. x 7.5 in. (Φ90.7 mm x 190 mm)
- Antennae type: 2 internal dual-band antennae per Deco unit
- Standards: 802.11 ac/n/a 5 GHz, 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Signal Rate: 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz, 867 Mbps on 5 GHz
- Transmit Power: FCC: <30 dBm
- Wireless Security: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Quality of Service: WMM
- IPv6: Support
- WAN Type: Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/L2TP/PPTP
- Management: Local and remote management
- DHCP: Server, Client
- Port Forwarding: Support
- Access Control: Blacklist
- Firewall Security: SPI Firewall
- Protocols: Supports IPv4 and IPv6
- Guest Network: 1 ea. 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Beamforming: Support
- APP: Easy setup via Deco App
What's a mesh network?
A mesh network is a group of devices that act as a single Wi-Fi network; so there are multiple sources of Wi-Fi around your house, instead of just a single router. Read More.
TP-Link 2-year limited warranty
Vidlogix 1-year extended warranty
3 x Deco M4 units
3 x Power supply unit
3 x Ethernet cable
1 x User guide
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help