- Wi-Fi 6 Technology Featuring Intel: Wi-Fi 6 technology achieves up to 3x faster speeds, higher capacity and lower latency compared to the previous generation of Wi-Fi 5 while Intel's dual-core CPU ensures your experience is smooth and buffer-free.
- Next-Gen 3 Gbps Speeds: Reach incredible speeds up to 3 Gbps (2402 Mbps on 5 GHz band and 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band) for faster streaming and gaming like you have never experienced before.
- Connect More Devices: Simultaneously communicate more data to more devices using revolutionary OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology, letting you connect 40+ devices.
- Minimize Lag for All Devices and Applications: Experience ultra-smooth entertainment whether you are streaming 4K videos, gaming online, or even video chatting with up to 75% reduced lag.
- More Reliable Coverage: Achieve the strongest, most reliable Wi-Fi coverage up to 2,000 sq. ft. with Archer AX50 as it focuses signal strength to your devices using Beamforming technology and 4 antennas.
- HomeCare: Protect your family with a lifetime free subscription of TP-Link’s HomeCare featuring next-level antivirus, robust parental controls, and QoS.
- Increased Battery Life for Devices: Target Wake Time technology reduces your devices' power consumption to extend battery life.
- Easy Setup: Set up your router in minutes with the powerful TP-Link Tether App.
- Backward Compatible: Archer AX50 supports all previous 802.11 standards and all Wi-Fi devices.
TP-Link 2-Year Limited Warranty
Vidlogix 1-Year Extended Warranty
Archer AX50 Router
RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help