Boost Your Wi-Fi Network to Cover hard-to-reach Areas*
Place the RE200 between your wireless router and wireless devices, expanding Wi-Fi coverage while eliminating Wi-Fi dead zones. Enjoy a seamless wireless network throughout your home or office. The dual band's Wi-Fi up to 750Mbps not only help extend to 2,000 sq.ft. but also make good use of your high ISP speed — ideal for HD video streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
AC750 Wi-Fi for Compatible Connections
RE200’s wireless AC technology creates stronger Wi-Fi connections across your home. Work with any standard router or access point, making it convenient to provide wide, non-dropping dual-band Wi-Fi to multiple devices.
One Key Connection
Press the WPS button on your router and RE button on your RE200 within 2 minutes to easily connect to the network. Once connected with an existing router, you can simply relocate the RE200 at any location for the best signal strength.
Smart Signal Indicator
Smart signal lights indicate the signal strength received from the existing router. Read the lights to find the best location for your RE200.
With an Ethernet port, RE200 can function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices like desktop, gaming consoles, Blu-ray® players, and Internet TVs. At the same time, the device can share the wireless network as well.
- Plug Type: EU, UK, US, AU
- Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.11ac/n/g/b
- Interface: (1) 10/100M Ethernet port (RJ45)
- Button: RE (range extender) & reset
- Power Consumption: ~6.5W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 4.3 x 2.6 x 3.0 in. (110.0 x 65.8 x 75.2 mm)
- Antenna: 3 internal
- Frequency: 2.4GHz & 5GHz
- Signal Rate: 5GHz: Up to 433Mbps, 2.4GHz: Up to 300Mbps
- Transmit Power: < 20 dBm (EIRP)
- Wireless Modes: Range extender
- Wireless Functions: WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia), wireless statistic, domain login function
- Wireless Security: 64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- Certification: FCC, RoHS
- System Requirements: Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help