- Ultra-Fast Processing: An 1.8 GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU handles all
- 4 Gbps Wi-Fi: 1625 Mbps on both 5G bands and 750 Mbps on 2.4G band
- No More Buffering: MU-MIMO and Tri-Band enable the router to connect more devices at the same time
- Easy Setup: With intuitive Phone UI or Tether app, your network is ready to go within a minute
- Far-Reaching Range: RangeBoost technology boosts Wi-Fi to farther coverage and Beamforming focuses signal to connect devices
- Secure Your Network: HomeCare protects your network from malicious attack and you can manage who and how to access the network
- Gigabit Wired Speeds: 1 WAN and 4 LAN Gigabit ports bring wired speeds to the maximum and Link Aggregation even doubles it to 2Gbps
TP-Link 2-Year Limited Warranty
Vidlogix 1-Year Extended Warranty
Wireless Router Archer A20
RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
Our advisors have the answers
We're deeply into the gear we sell. And we're the first to admit: it can sometimes seem complicated. That's why we have more than 150 friendly, knowledgeable advisors in New York ready to help by phone, text, or chat. If you ever feel stuck or need a second opinion, give 'em a call.
The right advice – for you
Our advisors are led by one defining principle: help our customers find the products that are right for their needs. Upselling and trying to push customers toward specific products that aren't a fit for them just isn't our thing.
We want our advisors to get as much experience with the gear as possible. That's why we give them over 300 hours of training, along with lots of other opportunities to try out the gear. And of course, they get practice installing smart home products.GET HELP
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Add Plan Learn More