Get the Most Out of Your Internet
Eliminate monthly rental fees while enjoying a high-speed home network with the Archer CR700. The 2-in-1 device combines a high-performance modem with a wireless AC router to create a powerful, reliable home network. Game and stream in 4K without slowing down your network thanks to the cable modem router’s 680Mbps cable download speed and AC1750 dual-band Wi-Fi.
Channel Bonding for Better Performance
Certified DOCSIS 3.0 technology allows Archer CR700 to deliver download speeds 16x faster than DOCSIS 2.0. The Archer CR700 features 16x4 channel bonding for downstream rates up to 680Mbps.
AC1750 Wi-Fi with Beamforming for Better Coverage
Simultaneous 2.4GHz 450Mbps and 5GHz 1300Mbps connections provide an outstanding experience. Beamforming technology delivers a more targeted and highly efficient wireless connection for better coverage.
Eliminate Monthly Rental Fees
Save money by returning your internet service provider's rental modem.
Compatible with Major Cable Providers
Certified to work with internet service providers: XFINITY from Comcast, Cox, Spectrum®, and more.
- Memory: 16 MB flash and 256MB RAM
- Interface: 4 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Ports, 1 Coax Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports
- Button: 1 power On/Off button, 1 WPS button, 1 Wi-Fi On/Off button, 1 reset button
- External Power Supply: 12VDC/3.3A
- IEEE Standards: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab
- DOCSIS Standards: DOCSIS® 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, & 3.0
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 9.7 x 7.6 x 2.5 in. (246 x 193 x 63 mm)
- Antenna Type: 6 internal antennae
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11n/g/b 2.4GHz
- Wireless Speeds: 5GHz: up to 1300Mbps, 2.4GHz: up to 450Mbps
- Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Transmit Power: <20dBm (EIRP)
- Wireless Functions: Enable/disable wireless radio, WMM, wireless Statistics
- Wireless Security: Support 64/128-bit WEP, WPA /WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, wireless MAC filtering
ContentsLimited 2-Year Warranty
User Guide (PDF)
AC1750 Modem Router
RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help