Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6: Equipped with the latest wireless technology, Wi-Fi 6, for faster speeds, greater capacity, and reduced network congestion.
Next-Gen 1.8 Gbps Speeds: Enjoy smooth streaming, downloading, and gaming all without buffering with Wi-Fi speeds of 1.8 Gbps.
Connect More Devices: Wi-Fi 6 technology communicates more data to more devices using revolutionary OFDMA technology while simultaneously reducing lag.
Quad-Core Processing: The 1.5 GHz quad-core CPU ensures communications between your router and all connected devices are smooth.
Extensive Coverage: Beamforming, independent FEM, and four antennae combine to deliver focused reception to devices far away.
Increased Battery Life: Target Wake Time technology reduces your devices' power consumption to extend their battery life.
USB Easy Sharing: A USB 2.0 Port enables easy file sharing within your network or building private Cloud Storage.
Easy Setup: Set up your router in minutes with the powerful TP-Link Tether App.
Improved Vent Design: Unleashes the full power of the whole machine.
- Standards - Wi-Fi 6: 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz, 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz
- WiFi Speeds - AX1800: 5 GHz: 1201 Mbps (802.11ax), 2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps (802.11ax)
- Wi-Fi Range - 3 Bedrooms: 4× fixed high-performance antennae with beamforming and high-power FEM
- WiFi Capacity - High: Dual-Band, OFDMA, Airtime fairness
- Working Modes: Router Mode, Access Point Mode
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Quad-Core CPU
- Ethernet Ports: 1× Gigabit WAN Port; 4× Gigabit LAN Ports
- USB Support: 1× USB 2.0 Port (NTFS, exFAT, HFS+, FAT32)
- Buttons: WPS/Wi-Fi, Power On/Off, LED On/Off Button, Reset Button
- Power: 12 V ⎓ 1.5 A
- Wi-Fi Encryption: WPA, WPA2, WPA3, WPA/WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x)
- Network Security: SPI Firewall, Access Control, IP & MAC Binding, Application Layer Gateway
- Guest Network: 1× 5 GHz Guest Network, 1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network
- VPN Server: OpenVPN, PPTP
- Protocols: IPv4, IPv6
- Parental Controls: URL Filtering, Time Controls
- WAN Types: Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP, L2TP
- Quality of Service: QoS by Device
- Cloud Service: Auto Firmware Upgrade, OTA Firmware Upgrade, TP-Link ID, DDNS
- NAT Forwarding: Port Forwarding, Port Triggering, DMZ, UPnP
- IPTV: IGMP Proxy, IGMP Snooping, Bridge, Tag VLAN
- DHCP: Address Reservation, DHCP Client List, Server
- DDNS: TP-Link, NO-IP, DynDNS
- Management: Tether App, Webpage, Check Web Emulator
Cable or DSL Modem (if needed)
Subscription with an Internet service provider (for Internet access)
TP-Link 2-Year Limited Warranty
Vidlogix 1-Year Extended Warranty
Wi-Fi Router Archer AX21
RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help