The TL-SG108PE is an 8-port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch with 4 PoE ports, represents a powerful upgrade from an unmanaged switch. It is designed specifically for small businesses that require simple network management and PoE function. The TL-SG108PE can connect and power up to four PoE devices, such as wireless access points (APs), IP cameras, and IP phones. Through its web-based user interface and management utility, the TL-SG108PE offers a variety of useful features, including network monitoring, traffic prioritization, and enhanced QoS. Additionally, with port-based, tag-based and MTU VLAN, TL-SG108PE can improve security and meet more network segmentation requirements.
Four 802.3af PoE ports allow the product to work with wireless access points, cameras, IP phones without the need for additional power cabling.
QoS For Fluent Experience
Administrators can designate the priority of the traffic based on QoS, for example, to ensure that voice and video applications remain clear and lag-free.
VLAN For Higher Security
Abundant VLAN functions help to build a business network with better management and higher security.
Through its web-based management and utility, it also offers a variety of useful features, like network monitoring, traffic prioritization.
- Interface: 8 10/100/1000Mbps RJ-45 ports
- PoE Standard: 802.3af
- PoE Ports: Port 1~ Port 4, up to 15.4W per port
- PoE Budget: 55W
- Power Supply: External (output: 48VDC/1.25A)
- Power Consumption: 5.15W (no PD); 65.18W (with 55W PD)
- Heat Dissipation: 17.57 BTU/h (no PD); 222.39 BTU/h (w/ 55W PD)
- Fan Quantity: Fanless
- LED: Power, PoE Max, Speed/Link/Act, PoE Status (Port 1~Port 4)
- Certifications: CE, FCC
- Dimensions: 6.2 x 4.0 x 1.0 in. (158 x 101 x 25 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
- Switching Capacity: 16Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 11.9Mpps
- MAC Address Table: 4K
- Packet Buffer Memory: 1.5Mb
- Jumbo Frame: 15KB
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help