Plug and Play
The auto features of this Fast Ethernet switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network.
Go Green with Your Ethernet
Have the choice to go green when expanding your wired network. The switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power.
High Performance and Reliability
The non-blocking switching architecture adopted in the Switch improves network response times and significantly speeds up the traffic between subnets by forwarding and filtering packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput.
- Interface: 5/8 10/100Mbps RJ-45 ports, auto-negotiation, auto MDI/MDIX
- Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x
- Transmission Method: Store and forward
- Advanced Functions: Green technology, 802.3x flow control
- Power Consumption: TL-SF1005D: 1.87W; TL-SF1008D: 2.05W
- Power Supply: External power adapter (output: 5VDC / 0.6A)
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ to 40℃ (32℉ to 104℉)
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help