Get a high definition view of your property over coax cables with the white VLD2A 2MP Outdoor HD-TVI Dome Camera from Speco Technologies. Featuring a 2MP CMOS sensor and a 2.8mm fixed lens, this camera transmits video at resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 30 fps. The camera is equipped with an IR cut filter and IR LEDs for low-light vision with an effective range of up to 98'. The UTC (Up-the-Coax) connection allows for OSD control of the camera.
- Supports HD-TVI, AHD, HD-CVI and analog outputs
- Supports Full HD 1080p @ 30fps
- Adaptive IR LEDs reduce IR saturation
- Full OSD operation through UTC control (up the coax)
- IR Range: 98’ (depending on scene reflection)
- IP67 compliant, weather-resistant
- IK10 compliant, vandal resistant
- Junction box included
- UL listed
- Image Sensor: 1/2.9” CMOS, 2MP
- Minimum Illumination: 0.02 lux
- Supported Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Scanning System: Progressive
- IR LEDs: 12
- IR Distance: 98 ft. (depending on scene reflection)
- White Balance: Auto / Manual
- Compensation: WDR (BLC / HLC)
- Day / Night: IR cut filter
- DNR: 3D
- Power: 12VDC (power supply not included)
- Power Consumption: 2.6W max.
- Operating Temperature: -22°F - 140°F
- Operating Humidity: 0% - 95% RH
- Unit Dimensions: 4.3” (Dia.) x 3.2” (H)
- Unit Weight: 1 lbs.
- Certifications: FCC, UL, RoHS
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help