Stream and record up to 16 channels of video with the N16NXP 16-Channel 4K NVR from Speco Technologies, at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160. Featuring an integrated PoE+ switch, this NVR enables you to power up to 16 network cameras directly via their network connection, without the need for an external power source or extra cables. The recorder comes with 32TB of HDD storage preinstalled, the maximum it supports. It features two-way audio support and offers remote monitoring and configuration via PC web browsers and mobile devices.
- Supports up to 4K resolution for recording and playback on all channels
- 200Mbps total available for camera recording bandwidth
- Built-in PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at) for all channels
- Supports H.265 and H.264 dual compression
- Free U.S.-Based DDNS Server Access
- Plug & play feature with isolated traffic on the PoE ports with Speco’s IP cameras
- Find and install IP cameras on the local network without needing to locate the cameras manually
- Supports different recording types: Continuous, Motion, and Sensor
- Create bookmark pins on playback for easy reference
- Instant playback for individual channels directly from the live view screen
- Customizable channel view placement
- Network loss triggers automatic recording to SD card and automatic transfer back to NVR when network is restored
- Remote monitoring, recording, playback, configuration, upgrades, and PTZ
control via the internet
- Simultaneous HDMI & VGA video output
- Built-in S.M.A.R.T technology (Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology for HDD)
- Supports 2-way audio communication (speaker required)
- Supports Digital Deterrent which triggers audio message (pre-recorded or live) during an event (speaker required)
- Works with a majority of cameras that are conformant with ONVIF Profile S
Software & Manual CD
*Hard drives excluded.
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help