Speco HD-TVI 2MP IR Night Vision Bullet Camera, 3.6mm, Black
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Full HD resolution/over coax (HD-TVI)
- Color Day/Night camera
- Built-in 3.6mm lens
- 12 IR LEDs with 60 ft. range (depending on scene reflection)
- Weather-resistant operation
- P67 compliant
- 12VDC power supply included
- 5-year warranty
- Image Sensor: 1/2.7” Sony CMOS
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Minimum Illumination: 0 lux with IR on / 0.001 lux IR off
- Effective Pixels: 1928 (H) x 1088 (V)
- Number of IR LEDs: 12
- IR Range: 60 ft. (depending on scene reflection)
- IR LED Wavelength: 850nm
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/60 sec. – 1/1,000,000 sec.
- Video S/N Ratio: More than 54dB
- Gamma: 0.45 typ.
- Video Signal Output: 1.0Vp-p / 75 ohms
- Scanning System: 2:1 Interlace
- Synchronization: Internal
- Backlight Compensation: Yes
- AGC: Yes
- Operating Temperature/Humidity: -4° F - 122° F / 20% - 90% RH
- Storage Temperature: -13° F - 158° F
- Power Consumption: LED off (50mA) / LED on (120mA)
- Power Supply: 12VDC (power supply included)
- Housing: Metal
- Dimensions: 4.37” (L) x 3.98” (H) x 2.46” (Dia.)
- Weight: 1.4 lbs.
12VDC Power Supply
Surface Mount Bracket
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help