No buzz, just bass
Two force-canceling drivers at the center of Sub eliminate vibration and rattle so you get powerful bass without any distortion.
Made to be seen and heard
The award-winning and versatile design feature a sculptural shape and high-gloss finish. Stand Sub upright or lay it on its side.
Lower lows and higher highs
Sub takes over the lowest frequencies, enhancing the midrange playback from paired speakers so you experience fuller, more detailed sound.
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to the acoustic architecture.
- Two force-canceling drivers face inward for powerful bass without any cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Dual acoustic ports precisely tuned to enhance performance.
- The frequency response is as low as 25 Hz.
- Audio settings automatically equalize to balance Sub and the paired Sonos speaker(s) or component.
- Trueplay dynamically tunes to the unique acoustics of the room. iOS device required.
Power & Networking
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- Ethernet Port: (1) 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router if Wi-Fi is unreliable.
- Wi-Fi: Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- Sonos S2: Download the latest generation of the app to set up and control.
- CPU: Quad-Core 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 256 MB SDRAM, 256 MB NAND Flash
- Dimensions: 15.3 x 15.8 x 6.2 in. ( H x W x D).
- Status LED: Indicates the power and connection status.
- Join Button: Hold to set up and pair with your system.
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F
- Weight: 36.3 lbs.
Take a comprehensive look at the setup, function, and maintenance of Sub. The product manual details all of its specifications and how to care for your Sonos speaker.
Sonos 1-Year Limited Warranty
Vidlogix 1-Year Extended Warranty
Quick Start Guide,
Legal & Warranty Information
Our advisors have the answers
We're deeply into the gear we sell. And we're the first to admit: it can sometimes seem complicated. That's why we have more than 150 friendly, knowledgeable advisors in New York ready to help by phone, text, or chat. If you ever feel stuck or need a second opinion, give 'em a call.
The right advice – for you
Our advisors are led by one defining principle: help our customers find the products that are right for their needs. Upselling and trying to push customers toward specific products that aren't a fit for them just isn't our thing.
We want our advisors to get as much experience with the gear as possible. That's why we give them over 300 hours of training, along with lots of other opportunities to try out the gear. And of course, they get practice installing smart home products.GET HELP
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Add Plan Learn More