Create a more immersive experience for music, home theater, and more.
Hear and feel the difference with Sub, the wireless subwoofer for deep bass. Experience lower lows and higher highs when you connect Sub to your Sonos system over Wi-Fi. Place the award-winning design upright or lay it on its side and enjoy pure bass with no vibration or rattle.
No buzz, just bass
Two force-canceling drivers at the center of Sub eliminate vibration and rattle so you get powerful bass without any distortion.
Made to be seen and heard
The award-winning and versatile design feature a sculptural shape and high-gloss finish. Stand Sub upright or lay it on its side.
Lower lows and higher highs
Sub takes over the lowest frequencies, enhancing the midrange playback from paired speakers so you experience fuller, more detailed sound.
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to the acoustic architecture.
- Two force-canceling drivers face inward for powerful bass without any cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Dual acoustic ports precisely tuned to enhance performance.
- The frequency response is as low as 25 Hz.
- Audio settings automatically equalize to balance Sub and the paired Sonos speaker(s) or component.
- Trueplay™ software dynamically tunes to the unique acoustics of the room. iOS device required.
- Adjustable EQ settings in the app.
- Dimensions: 15.3 x 15.8 x 6.2 in. ( H x W x D).
- Status LED: Indicates the power and connection status.
- Join Button: Hold to set up and pair with your system.
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F
- Weight: 36.3 lbs.
Power & Networking
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- Ethernet Port: (1) 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router if Wi-Fi is unreliable.
- Wi-Fi: Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- Sonos S2: Download the latest generation of the app to set up and control.
- CPU: Quad-Core 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 256 MB SDRAM, 256 MB NAND Flash
Take a comprehensive look at the setup, function, and maintenance of Sub. The product manual details all of its specifications and how to care for your Sonos speaker.
Sonos 1-Year Limited Warranty
Vidlogix 1-Year Extended Warranty
Quick Start Guide,
Legal & Warranty Information
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help