Stream all your favorites
Enjoy music, podcasts, audiobooks, and internet radio with your amplified audio equipment. You can also stream vinyl, CDs, and stored audio files to Sonos speakers in other rooms of your home.
Apple AirPlay 2 on Sonos
Stream sound directly from your iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music.
Line-in and play
Use the line-in to connect your phone or another device to your stereo.
- Audio line-in to bring your record player, CD player, or another audio source into the Sonos ecosystem.
- Audio line-out through either analog (RCA) or digital (coaxial) for connecting amplified audio equipment.
- 12V trigger turns on your stereo or receiver automatically when a signal is sent so there's no extra steps or remote needed.
- Adjustable bass and treble control to optimize sound performance. Adjust the volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 5.4 x 5.4 in. ( H x W x D)
- Weight: 1.04 lbs. (0.472 kg)
- Light: LED indicates status.
Power & Networking
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- Ethernet ports: Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports. Wire directly to your router if Wi-Fi is unreliable.
- Wi-Fi: Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
- System requirements: Amplified audio equipment with analog or digital audio inputs, or an audio source with audio output, and broadband Internet.
Take a comprehensive look at the setup, function, and maintenance of Port. The product manual details all of its specifications and how to care for your Sonos speakers.
Sonos 1-Year Limited Warranty
Vidlogix 1-Year Extended Warranty
Quick Start Guide
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help