Brilliant sound for every room
The compact design fits just about any space. Put it on your kitchen countertop or tuck it away on your office bookshelf. It's humidity resistant so you can even put it in the bathroom.
Stereo sound with two
Pair with Sonos One or another One SL in the same room for stereo separation and more detailed sound. Use a pair as rear home theater surrounds with Playbar, Playbase, or Beam.
Apple AirPlay 2 on Sonos
Stream sound directly from your iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music.
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- One tweeter creates a crisp and clear high-frequency response.
- One mid-woofer ensures you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customize your sound by individual rooms or groups of rooms.
Power & Networking
- Ethernet port: One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if Wi-Fi is unstable.
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- Wi-Fi (not Bluetooth): Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
- Dimensions: 6.36 x 4.69 x 4.69 in. ( H x W x D).
- Top-panel features: Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause. LED status light.
- Weight: 4.08 lbs.
Take a comprehensive look at the setup, function, and maintenance of One SL. The product manual details all of its specifications and how to care for your Sonos speaker.
Sonos One vs. Sonos One SL?
That's a really good question and we're glad you asked. Sonos One has voice control built-in and is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. That's pretty much it!
Sonos 1-Year Limited Warranty
Vidlogix 1-Year Extended Warranty
Sonos One SL
Quick Start Guide
Our advisors have the answers
We're deeply into the gear we sell. And we're the first to admit: it can sometimes seem complicated. That's why we have more than 150 friendly, knowledgeable advisors in New York ready to help by phone, text, or chat. If you ever feel stuck or need a second opinion, give 'em a call.
The right advice – for you
Our advisors are led by one defining principle: help our customers find the products that are right for their needs. Upselling and trying to push customers toward specific products that aren't a fit for them just isn't our thing.
We want our advisors to get as much experience with the gear as possible. That's why we give them over 300 hours of training, along with lots of other opportunities to try out the gear. And of course, they get practice installing smart home products.GET HELP
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Add Plan Learn More