Brilliant sound for every room
The compact design fits just about any space. Put it on your kitchen countertop or tuck it away on your office bookshelf. It's humidity resistant so you can even put it in the bathroom.
Apple AirPlay 2 on Sonos
Stream sound directly from your iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music.
Stereo sound with two
Pair with Sonos One or another One SL in the same room for stereo separation and more detailed sound. Use a pair as rear home theater surrounds with Playbar, Playbase, or Beam.
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- One tweeter creates a crisp and clear high-frequency response.
- One mid-woofer ensures you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customize your sound by individual rooms or groups of rooms.
- Dimensions: 6.36 x 4.69 x 4.69 in. ( H x W x D).
- Top-panel features: Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause. LED status light.
- Weight: 4.08 lbs.
Power & Networking
- Ethernet port: One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if Wi-Fi is unstable.
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- Wi-Fi (not Bluetooth): Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
Take a comprehensive look at the setup, function, and maintenance of One SL. The product manual details all of its specifications and how to care for your Sonos speaker.
Sonos One vs. Sonos One SL?
That's a really good question and we're glad you asked. Sonos One has voice control built-in and is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. That's pretty much it!
Sonos 1-Year Limited Warranty
Vidlogix 1-Year Extended Warranty
Sonos One SL
Quick Start Guide
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help