The durable, battery-powered smart speaker for outdoor and indoor listening.
Get brilliant sound anywhere with the weatherproof and drop-resistant Move. Control with your voice, the Sonos app, and Apple AirPlay 2 at home, and stream via Bluetooth when Wi-Fi isn't available.
Finely tuned to your surroundings
Enjoy surprisingly rich bass, a wide soundstage, and automatic Trueplay™ tuning, which continually adapts the sound for where you are and what you’re listening to.
Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant are built right in so on in Wi-Fi you can play music, check the news, set alarms, get your questions answered, and more, completely hands-free.
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
Stream over Wi-Fi and connect Move to the rest of your Sonos system at home. Switch to Bluetooth when you're offline.
Don't worry about accidental drops or bumps. Move's components are protected by a hardwearing, shock-resistant case.
Grab and go
Move fits seamlessly into the included charging base and features an ergonomic handle, making it easy to pick up and carry.
Battery that lasts
Enjoy up to 11 hours of continuous playtime and rich sound. Easily recharge Move on the included base, or get power on the go with a compatible USB-C charger.
With an IP56 rating, Move stands up to humidity, rain, snow, dust, salt spray, UV rays, and extreme heat and cold.
Get up to 11 hours of battery life. Set the speaker on the included indoor charging base for quick power while you listen, and get power wherever you need it with an additional charging base.
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- A responsive audio chime lets you know Sonos Move has heard you and is working on a response.
- Far-field microphone array uses advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation so your voice assistant can be readily activated.
- One downward-firing tweeter creates a crisp, clear high-frequency response that disperses evenly for an ultra-wide soundstage.
- One mid-woofer integrated into the cabinet ensures faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- IP rating: Rated IP56 for protection from dust particles and liquid splashes.
- Dimensions: 9.44 x 6.29 x 4.96 in. (H x W x D)
- Top-panel features: Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status, and voice feedback.
- Complete privacy: An illuminated LED indicator light ensures you’re always aware when the speaker’s microphone is active.
- Weight: 6.61 lb (3 kg) including battery
Power & Networking
- Power supply: USB-C adapters must support one or more of the following output levels: 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/2.25A.
- Charging base power supply - Input: 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, 1.2A; Output: 18VDC, 2.5A
- Wi-Fi: Supports 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4 GHz, and 5GHz.
- Bluetooth: Stream music and more with Bluetooth when you're away from home using your phone or another capable device.
- Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
- Battery: 36WH. 10 hours per charge. Playback from -10°C to 55°C. Charging from 0°C to 45°C.
Sonos 1-Year Limited Warranty
Vidlogix 1-Year Extended Warranty
Indoor Charging Base
Legal & Warranty Information
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help