3.1 Entertainment Set with Sonos Beam & Sub.
The Sonos 3.1 home theater system is an easy way to get spacious sound from your TV. It features the Beam soundbar for the left, right, and center channels, and a Sonos Gen-3 Sub for deep bass. And this system is great for playing tunes, too. You can stream from online music services, Internet radio stations, or your computer. Plus, the Beam has both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant built-in. So you can operate the system and other Sonos speakers in your home with just your voice.
Enrich your home theater experience and stream music too. Easily connect your system over WiFi and enjoy control with your remote, the app, and your voice.
The Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa are built right in so you can play music, check the news, set alarms, get your questions answered, and more, completely hands-free.
Hear every word clearly
Beam was specifically tuned by Oscar-winning sound engineers to emphasize the sound of the human voice so you can always follow the story. Turn on Speech Enhancement in the app to clarify dialogue when characters whisper or the action explodes.
No buzz, just bass
Two force-canceling drivers at the center of Sub eliminate vibration and rattle so you get powerful bass without any distortion.
- Four full-range woofers ensure you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- One tweeter creates a crisp and clear dialogue.
- Three passive radiators help move air around inside the compact Sonos Beam and add warm sound to the bass.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customize your sound by individual rooms or groups of rooms.
- Five Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- Five far-field microphone array used for advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation.
- When the microphone LED is on, Beam is ready for a voice command. When the light is off, the microphone is off.
- Dimensions: 2.70 x 25.625 x 3.94 in. ( H x W x D)
- Weight: 6.2 lbs (2.8 kg)
- HDMI ARC: HDMI Cable connects to your TV’s HDMI ARC input.
- Optical Audio: Optical Audio Adapter to connect to your TV.
- Top-panel features: Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status, and voice feedback.
- Threaded mount: 1/2 in. (12.7 mm) / 10-32 threaded mounting socket.
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the two dedicated speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- Two force-canceling speaker drivers positioned face-to-face for deeper, richer sound and zero cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Dual acoustic ports carefully tuned to enhance Sub performance.
- Frequency response: Plays down to 25 Hz.
- Automatic equalization. Audio settings adjust to perfectly balance Sub and the paired Sonos speaker or component to optimize sound quality.
- Adjustable volume controls let you customize your sound.
- Buttons: Side panel buttons & lights. Join the household button. LED indicates Sub status.
- Dimensions: 15.3 x 15.8 x 6.2 in. ( H x W x D).
- Weight: 36.3 lbs.
Sonos 1-Year Limited Warranty
Vidlogix 1-Year Extended Warranty
Optical Audio Adapter
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help