Tuned to perfection
Trueplay tuning technology optimizes the sound for the unique acoustics of the room where Arc is placed, calibrating the height channels for precise localization.
A realistic listening experience
Arc's advanced processing creates five horizontal phased-array channels that masterfully deliver sound to your ears from all directions at the exact right moment.
3D sound with Dolby Atmos
Experience shows, movies, and games with the precise and immersive sound of Dolby Atmos. Arc's upward-firing drivers create a multi-dimensional soundstage that moves around you, rendering every whisper and explosion with dramatic clarity, detail, and depth.
No buzz, just bass
Two force-canceling drivers at the center of Sub eliminate vibration and rattle so you get powerful bass without any distortion.
Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa are built right in, so you can play music, check the news, set alarms, get your questions answered, and more, completely hands-free.
- Eleven Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to Arc's acoustic architecture.
- Eight elliptical woofers ensure faithful playback of mid-range and vocal frequencies in addition to a rich bass.
- Three precisely angled silk-dome tweeters create crisp high frequencies and crystal clear dialogue.
- Far-field microphone array uses advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation so your voice assistant can be readily activated.
- Trueplay™ software dynamically tunes the speaker to the unique acoustics of the room. iOS device required.
- Adjustable EQ settings in the app, including bass, treble, and loudness.
- Speech Enhancement emphasizes the frequencies of the human voice to clarify dialogue.
- Night Sound reduces the intensity of loud sound effects.
- Dimensions: 3.4 x 45 x 4.5 in. ( H x W x D)
- Status LED: Indicates the speaker and microphone status and adjusts based on the ambient light of the room to be visible but not distracting.
- Capacitive Touch Controls: Tap to play, pause, adjust the volume, and mute the microphones. Swipe right to skip ahead or left to revisit a track.
- Weight: 13.78 lbs (6.25 kg)
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to the acoustic architecture.
- Two force-canceling drivers face inward for powerful bass without any cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Dual acoustic ports precisely tuned to enhance performance.
- The frequency response is as low as 25 Hz.
- Audio settings automatically equalize to balance Sub and the paired Sonos speaker(s) or component.
- Trueplay™ software dynamically tunes to the unique acoustics of the room. iOS device required.
- Adjustable EQ settings in the app.
- Dimensions: 15.3 x 15.8 x 6.2 in. ( H x W x D).
- Status LED: Indicates the power and connection status.
- Join Button: Hold to set up and pair with your system.
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F
- Weight: 36.3 lbs.
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- One tweeter creates a crisp and clear high-frequency response.
- One mid-woofer ensures you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customize your sound by individual rooms or groups of rooms.
- Dimensions: 6.36 x 4.69 x 4.69 in. ( H x W x D).
- Top-panel features: Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause. LED status light.
- Weight: 4.08 lbs.
Sonos 1-year limited warranty
Vidlogix 1-year extended warranty
One SL (2)
Power Cable (4)
Optical Audio Adapter
QuickStart Guide (3)
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help