Tuned to perfection
Trueplay tuning technology optimizes the sound for the unique acoustics of the room where Arc is placed, calibrating the height channels for precise localization.
A realistic listening experience
Arc's advanced processing creates five horizontal phased-array channels that masterfully deliver sound to your ears from all directions at the exact right moment.
3D sound with Dolby Atmos
Experience shows, movies, and games with the precise and immersive sound of Dolby Atmos. Arc's upward-firing drivers create a multi-dimensional soundstage that moves around you, rendering every whisper and explosion with dramatic clarity, detail, and depth.
Immerse yourself in the music
Stream music, radio, podcasts, and more from your favorite services with the Sonos app or Apple AirPlay 2 when the TV is off.
Extraordinary sound meets elegant design
Featuring eleven high-performance drivers for crisp highs, dynamic midranges, and surprising bass, Arc's slim profile can be discreetly mounted or placed on furniture.
Get crystal clear dialogue
Arc was carefully tuned with the help of Oscar-winning sound engineers to emphasize the human voice so you never miss a word. Turn on Speech Enhancement in the app to clarify dialogue when characters talk quietly or action intensifies.
Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa are built right in, so you can play music, check the news, set alarms, get your questions answered, and more, completely hands-free.
- Eleven Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to Arc's acoustic architecture.
- Eight elliptical woofers ensure faithful playback of mid-range and vocal frequencies in addition to a rich bass.
- Three precisely angled silk-dome tweeters create crisp high frequencies and crystal clear dialogue.
- Far-field microphone array uses advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation so your voice assistant can be readily activated.
- Trueplay™ software dynamically tunes the speaker to the unique acoustics of the room. iOS device required.
- Adjustable EQ settings in the app, including bass, treble, and loudness.
- Speech Enhancement emphasizes the frequencies of the human voice to clarify dialogue.
- Night Sound reduces the intensity of loud sound effects.
- Dimensions: 3.4 x 45 x 4.5 in. ( H x W x D)
- Status LED: Indicates the speaker and microphone status and adjusts based on the ambient light of the room to be visible but not distracting.
- Capacitive Touch Controls: Tap to play, pause, adjust the volume, and mute the microphones. Swipe right to skip ahead or left to revisit a track.
- Weight: 13.78 lbs (6.25 kg)
Power & Networking
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- HDMI ARC Port: Use the included HDMI cable to connect to your TV's HDMI ARC/eARC input.
- Optical Audio: Connect to your TV's optical audio output.
- Ethernet Port: 1 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router if Wi-Fi is unreliable.
- Wi-Fi: Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- Sonos S2: Download the latest generation of the app to set up and control.
- Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
- Infrared (IR) receiver: Syncs with your TV remote for streamlined control
- CPU: Quad-Core 1.4 GHz A-53
- Memory: 1GB SDRAM, 4GB NV
Take a comprehensive look at the setup, function, and maintenance of Arc. The product manual details all of its specifications and how to care for your Sonos speakers.
How is Arc different from Playbar, Playbase, and Beam?
Arc supports Dolby Atmos, which other products do not, and increases the chances of receiving a Dolby Digital 5.1 signal. Arc also has a whopping 11 drivers and is recommended for TVs larger than 49".
Sonos 1-Year Limited Warranty
Vidlogix 1-Year Extended Warranty
Optical Audio Adapter
Quick Start Guide
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help