Upgrade your wired speakers
Connect everything from your turntable and stereo to your wired speakers to enjoy vinyl, CDs, stored audio files, and streaming. You can even power outdoor speakers and expand your Sonos system to the backyard.
Create an invisible sound system
Get brilliant sound without compromising space or design with Sonance by Sonos, a collection of in-ceiling, in-wall, & outdoor speakers.
Amplify your TV experience
Enjoy stereo sound for shows, movies, and video games when you connect Amp to your speakers and TV. Wirelessly add a pair of Sonos One surrounds for immersive home theater.
Designed to keep cool
The rack-mountable design features a specially developed heatsink for optimized airflow and heat management.
- Class-D digital amplifier. 125W/Ch at 8 ohms
- Line-In Sources Supported: Audio device with analog RCA output or optical output (optical adaptor required). TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required).
- Subwoofer output: Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover
- Speaker output connections: Banana plugs (2) capable of stereo or dual-mono sound.
- Adjustable bass and treble control to optimize sound performance. Adjust the volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- Dimensions: 2.52 x 8.54 x 8.54 in. ( H x W x D).
- Weight: 4.6 lb (2.1 kg).
- Product finish: Black
- Controls: Touch interface with volume up/down, previous/next track, and play/pause.
Power & Networking
- Power supply: AC 100-120/220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Wi-Fi (not Bluetooth): Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Ethernet ports: Dual Ethernet ports can connect Amp to a wired home network and allow for the connection of additional Sonos players.
- Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
Take a comprehensive look at the setup, function, and maintenance of Amp. The product manual details all of its specifications and how to care for your Sonos speakers.
Sonos banana plugs (2)
AC power cord
Warranty and regulatory booklet
Quick start guide.
Our advisors have the answers
We're deeply into the gear we sell. And we're the first to admit: it can sometimes seem complicated. That's why we have more than 150 friendly, knowledgeable advisors in New York ready to help by phone, text, or chat. If you ever feel stuck or need a second opinion, give 'em a call.
The right advice – for you
Our advisors are led by one defining principle: help our customers find the products that are right for their needs. Upselling and trying to push customers toward specific products that aren't a fit for them just isn't our thing.
We want our advisors to get as much experience with the gear as possible. That's why we give them over 300 hours of training, along with lots of other opportunities to try out the gear. And of course, they get practice installing smart home products.GET HELP
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Add Plan Learn More