Enhanced with Trueplay™
Trueplay puts the speaker-tuning capability of the pros in the palm of your hands, customizing the sound of the speaker to the unique acoustics of the room.
Ultra wide soundstage
Two precisely angled side tweeters create spatial extension and rich stereo sound while a center tweeter optimizes vocal playback.
Five's unrivaled acoustic design features three high-excursion woofers within a sealed architecture that eliminates reverb and echo.
Smart stereo sound
Five automatically separates the left and right channels when positioned horizontally. Pair two speakers and each smartly adjusts to mono for more detailed stereo separation.
Line-in and play
Connect your turntable, CD player, projector, or other devices directly to Five using the 3.5 mm jack.
- Six Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to the speaker's acoustic architecture.
- Three mid-woofers ensure faithful playback of vocal frequencies in addition to rich bass without distortion, even at high volumes.
- Three tweeters, including one center tweeter and two precisely angled side tweeters, create a crisp high-frequency response.
- Phased array creates a wide stereo soundstage that directs sound to the left, right, and center.
- Analog line-in with 3.5 mm jack for connecting another device.
- Trueplay™ software dynamically tunes the speaker to the unique acoustics of the room. iOS device required.
- Adjustable EQ settings in the app, including bass, treble, and loudness.
Power & Networking
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- Ethernet Port: 1 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router if WiFi is unreliable.
- Wi-Fi: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- Sonos S2: Download the latest generation of the app to set up and control.
- Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
- CPU: Quad-Core 1.3 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB SDRAM; 512 MB NAND Flash
- Dimensions: 8.03 x 14.33 x 6.06 in. (H x W x D)
- Status LED: Indicates the power and connection status.
- Capacitive Touch Controls: Tap to play, pause, adjust the volume, and mute the microphones. Swipe right to skip ahead or left to revisit a track.
- Weight: 14 lbs. (6.36 kg).
Quick Start Guide
Legal & Warranty Information
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Add Plan Learn More