Connect to all your Ring devices to see what’s happening from a single dashboard and control everything with one simple app.
Receive real-time notifications on your phone and tablet whether you’re on the couch, at the gym or in the office.
Check-in on the home at any time from anywhere, and get real-time video and audio with the Live View button.
Crime & Safety Alerts
Stay connected to your community with real-time crime and safety alerts from your neighbors and local law enforcement.
Goes everywhere. Sees everything.
Combine flexibility with reliability in a versatile camera that goes anywhere inside or out. Stick Up Cam Elite gives you countless placement options and nonstop power over ethernet for security where you need it when you need it.
Mount it Up high.
Mount it on a wall in your backyard or the ceiling in your living room. You can make sure the pets don’t jump on the furniture. Or check to see if there’s anyone snooping in your yard.
Mount it Down Low.
It also goes on a flat surface like an entry table inside or your deck outside. You can watch the pets play at home while you’re at work. Or just make sure there’s no one sneaking on your porch.
- Power Input: 100 to 240 Volts AC (AC adapter included)
- Power Output: 56 Volts DC, 15.4 Watts
- Connectivity: Ethernet or 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection @ 2.4GHz or 5GHz
- Operating Conditions: -5°F to 120°F, Weather Resistant
- Mounting Base: Integrated mounting base/stand with adjustable angle. Can sit free-standing, mount to a wall, or mount to a ceiling
- Setup Requirements: Power outlet (for PoE Adapter) and Ethernet port with PoE
- Camera (without stand): 3.82 in x 2.36 in x 2.36 in
- PoE Adapter: 4.17 in x 1.57 in x 1.1 in
- Video: 1080p HD, Live View, Night Vision
- Motion Detection: Adjustable Motion Detection
- Field of View: 150° horizontal, 85° vertical
- Audio: Two way audio with noise cancellation
- Power: Power over Ethernet with included PoE Adapter (with power supply) or other IEEE 802.3af (PoE) or 802.3at (PoE+) source
Vidlogix 1-Year Warranty
Ring 1-Year Warranty
Stick Up Cam Elite
PoE Adapter with Power Supply
Installation Tools and Hardware
Our advisors have the answers
We're deeply into the gear we sell. And we're the first to admit: it can sometimes seem complicated. That's why we have more than 150 friendly, knowledgeable advisors in New York ready to help by phone, text, or chat. If you ever feel stuck or need a second opinion, give 'em a call.
The right advice – for you
Our advisors are led by one defining principle: help our customers find the products that are right for their needs. Upselling and trying to push customers toward specific products that aren't a fit for them just isn't our thing.
We want our advisors to get as much experience with the gear as possible. That's why we give them over 300 hours of training, along with lots of other opportunities to try out the gear. And of course, they get practice installing smart home products.GET HELP
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Add Plan Learn More