Battery-powered outdoor Motion Sensor that links to the Ring Bridge to activate connected Ring Smart Lights, Ring doorbells, and cameras whenever motion is detected. Requires Ring Bridge for smart controls. Sold separately. One Ring Bridge supported per household. Batteries not included.
Make brilliant connections. Link Ring Smart Lights to Ring doorbells and cameras, and select Alexa-enabled devices with the Ring Bridge. Then create combinations to get the most out of your home security. If one connected Ring Smart Light detects motion, it can activate your entire Ring of Security.
Smarter security. Simple setup. Use the included toolkit to get your Motion Sensors setup in no time. Simply insert batteries and place Motion Sensors in ideal locations, connect them to the Ring Bridge and your Ring Smart Lights, Ring doorbells, and cameras, and you’re ready to go.
Alexa, turn on the lights. Link Ring Smart Lights to the Ring Bridge and connect with select Alexa-enabled devices to activate Ring Smart Lights and adjust settings at the sound of your voice. Plus, Alexa will let you know when motion is detected, so you’ll never miss a thing.
Group Ring Smart Lights together to turn them all on whenever motion is detected. If one light detects something, it can brighten up a small pathway or make your whole yard shine.
Connect Ring Smart Lights to Ring doorbells and cameras to see what’s happening whenever your lights detect motion. Now you’ll be ready to view activity even earlier than before.
Link Ring Smart Lights to select Alexa-enabled devices to activate lighting and adjust settings at the sound of your voice. Want to turn on the backyard lights? Just ask Alexa.
- Dimensions: 2.83 x 2.40 x 2.32 in.
- Motion Detection: Adjustable motion detection. Up to 120º field of view. Detection angle dependent on the distance from the unit. 15’ range.
- Power: 3 AAA-cell batteries (not included)
- Battery: *1 year under normal use (8-10 light activations a day). Battery life is dependent on device settings, usage, and other factors.
- Connectivity: Wireless connection to Ring Bridge
- Average Install Time: 5-10 minutes
- Operating Conditions: -4°F to 122°F, weather-resistant (IP66 Rating)
Setup Requirements: Requires Ring Bridge (sold separately). One Ring Bridge per household; supports approximately 50 Ring Smart Lighting devices.
- Ring 1 year limited warranty
- Vidlogix 1 year extended warranty
- User Manual (PDF)
- Ring Motion Sensor
- Installation Tools & Screws
- Security Sticker
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help