The Ring Bridge is required to group Ring Smart Lights together and receive notifications whenever motion is detected. It also pairs your Ring Smart Lights with other Ring Smart Lights, Ring doorbells and cameras, and select Alexa-enabled devices.
Smart made simple. Simply connect the Ring Bridge to the Ring App for even smarter home security. Then use the Ring App to easily synchronize your Ring Smart Lights and Ring doorbells and cameras.
‘Alexa, turn on the lights.’ Link Ring Smart Lights to the Ring Bridge and connect with select Alexa-enabled devices to activate Ring Smart Lights and adjust settings at the sound of your voice. Plus, Alexa will let you know when motion is detected, so you’ll never miss a thing.
Group Ring Smart Lights together to turn them all on whenever motion is detected. If one light detects something, it can brighten up a small pathway or make your whole yard shine.
Connect Ring Smart Lights to Ring doorbells and cameras to see what’s happening whenever your lights detect motion. Now you’ll be ready to view activity even earlier than before.
Link Ring Smart Lights to select Alexa-enabled devices to activate lighting and adjust settings at the sound of your voice. Want to turn on the backyard lights? Just ask Alexa.
- Dimensions: 2.34 x 2.46 x 0.79 in. (5.9 x 6.25 x 2 cm)
- Available Colors: White
- Purpose: Connects all of your Ring Smart Lighting devices to your Ring system for control and smart security features.
- Power: USB Power Supply (Included)
- Internet Requirements: Requires a minimum upload speed of 1 Mbps, but 2 Mbps is recommended for optimal performance
- Connectivity: Connects to Ring Smart Lighting compatible devices via 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Connection @ 2.4GHz
- Average Install Time: 5 Minutes
- Operating Conditions: 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 48.5°C), Indoor install only
- Setup Requirements: Standard Power Outlet. One Ring Bridge per household; supports approximately 50 Ring Smart Lighting devices
- 1 year limited warranty
- User Manual (PDF)
- Ring Bridge
- USB Power Supply and Cable
- Security Sticker
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help