Hardwired Floodlight that shines light above driveways, sideyards and high-traffic areas when motion is detected. Connect Floodlight Wired to the Ring Bridge to enable smart controls in the Ring App and sync with other Ring Smart Lights, Ring doorbells and cameras, and select Alexa-enabled devices.
*Requires Ring Bridge for smart controls. Sold separately. One Ring Bridge supported per household.
Turn on Ring Smart Lights and get notifications when motion is detected.
Shine 2000 Lumens of brightness on important areas at home.
Connect it to standard AC wiring for a steady stream of power.
Place it almost anywhere for the ultimate outdoor lighting solution.
- Dimensions: 7 x 8.35 x 7.24 in. (17.8 x 21.2 x 18.4 cm)
- Available Colors: Black, white
- Motion Detection: Adjustable motion detection. Up to 180º field of view. Detection angle dependent on the distance from the unit. 70’ range. 4-way positionable motion detector.
- Lighting: 2000 Lumens, 3500K color temperature.
- Power: 110-240 VAC, hardwire into house power.
- Connectivity: Wireless connection to Ring Bridge.
- Auto-Shutoff Time: Adjustable (30s to 2m).
- Average Install Time: 15-30 minutes.
- Operating Conditions: -4°F to 118.4°F (-20°C to 48°C), Weather-resistant.
- Setup Requirements: 4" round weatherproof electrical box with AC power wiring. Ring Bridge required for use with other Ring products (Bridge sold separately). One Ring Bridge per household; supports approximately 50 Ring Smart Lighting devices.
- 1 year limited warranty
- User Manual (PDF)
- Ring Floodlight Wired
- Installation Tools & Screws
- Security Sticker
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help