1080HD Video With Live View
Monitor your property in HD video, and check-in on the home at any time with Live View on-demand video and audio.
Get alerts on your phone, tablet, and PC when anyone steps on your property and triggers Ring's built-in motion sensors.
Hear and speak to people on your property from your mobile device with the built-in microphone and speakers.
Activate the siren from your phone, tablet, and PC to scare away any suspicious people caught on camera.
Ultra-Bright LED Floodlights
Shine a light on suspicious activity with two motion-activated ultra-bright floodlights.
Advanced Motion Detection
Customize your motion zones to focus on the most important areas of your yard.
Works with Alexa
Connects with select Alexa devices to launch an on-demand video at the sound of your voice.
Optional premium services
Includes live streaming for all cameras. Choose Ring Protect plans to start at $3 per month per camera or Ring Protect Plus to cover unlimited Ring Cameras for a flat rate of $10 per month.
- Dimensions: 11 x 8.25 x 7 in.
- Base/Mounting Bracket: 4¾-inch (12.065-cm) diameter
- Video: 1080p HD, Live View, Night Vision
- Motion Detection: 270 degrees, 30-foot Custom Motion Zones
- Field of View: 140 Degrees
- Siren: Remote-activated siren
- Audio: Two-way audio with noise cancellation
- Lights: Two 3000° Kelvin floodlights
- Camera Lens: Adjustable mount with 140° field-of-view
- Zoom: Smart zoom with panning
- Power: Hardwired (110-240V)
- Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection @ 2.4GHz, 902-928 MHz radio
- Average Install Time: 5-10 Minutes
- Operating Conditions: -22°F to 120°F, weather-resistant
Internet Requirements: Requires a minimum upload speed of 1 Mbps, but 2 Mbps is recommended for optimal performance.
Floodlight Fixture: Integrated and adjustable floodlight. Floodlight cameras can be mounted on a wall or ceiling.
- Ring 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Vidlogix 1-Year Extended Warranty
- Manual (PDF)
- Bag o' Screws
- Philips Bit
- Wire Nuts
- Mounting Bracket
- Screw Cap Nuts
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Add Plan Learn More